Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

When do y'all expect to get the bulk of your F/W releases? I'm planning an NYC trip and I'd like to see the shop stuffed to the gills.

The final shipment of FH for Spring/Summer comes next week.

Hey Kiya when in October is the IH popup shop/party? I'd like to make it my first SE party have the weekend off. Thanks in advance.

The opening and party (with all of IH JP and IH UK coming) is October 20th and the pop-up will run for 10 days.

Dry Bones Jacquard T-Shirts, Eyewear, & Red-D Slim Jeans

Fresh from the rockabilly overlords of Tokyo, Dry Bones has released a couple of new jacquard woven t-shirts, two new pairs of glasses, and done a new run of their popular Red-D Slim jeans.

The fabric on these tees has been woven on a vintage punch-card jacquard loom which is run out of a shirting studio in the north of Japan. It takes hours setting up one machine to run a bolt of fabric but worth it once the end product is turned into such a fine product.

Along with the tees we've received two new pairs of glasses from Dry Bones along with a restock on a couple of their past styles. All these new items along with a restock of the Red-D Slim jeans and their dual-prong belt are available now at all Self Edge stores and in our online store.

Shop Dry Bones Online

DB_GREEN_01.JPG

DB_GREEN_04.JPG

DB_RED_01.JPG

DB_RED_05.JPG

DB_BLK_FRAMES_01.JPG

DB_BLK_FRAMES_04.JPG

DB_BLK_FRAMES_06.JPG

DB_BRWN_FRAMES_01.JPG

DB_BRWN_FRAMES_04.JPG

DB_BRWN_FRAMES_06.JPG

I have the SE X DB X SUFU X SF collab and the top button loop is separating from the denim. I have worn these jeans <15 times, any help on repairing these for free? and a possible hem?

Not sure if these have a tab either, i went through my coin pocket and found a black tab in it too.

Edited by strobist

I have the SE X DB X SUFU X SF collab and the top button loop is separating from the denim. I have worn these jeans <15 times, any help on repairing these for free? and a possible hem?

Not sure if these have a tab either, i went through my coin pocket and found a black tab in it too.

We can repair them for free, if you're local to one of our stores please bring the jeans in, if you're not please email us and we'll sort you out.

• 2 weeks later...

Just received a full restock of the RN04 and RS04 by Roy. As usual, these will go very quick:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=88

The stores have loads of new product that's not online from literally almost every brand we carry. We've also received a full restock of all Flat Head leather accessories and jeans.

any chance of buzz sweats (xl) in the next 3 months kiya?

BR changed their sweaters again and the price/quality ratio wasn't there so we opted to go 100% with Strike Gold's crewnecks (which will go up to XL starting the fall).

Restock of flat head includes bsp?

What size do you need? We should have it at SELA right now.

Introducing Heirloom & Company

We'd like to introduce you to Heirloom & Company. Heirloom is a line by Masa Ono, a vintage collector with over ten years of experience in collecting and modifying vintage garments.

Masa started producing indigo dyed t-shirts in 2007 and a few years later started to produce them using indigo dyed yarns as opposed to garment dying them for more variation within the color of the fabric.

His work is available only in small runs and while some of the yarns are from Japan and some are dyed in California, everything is finished by him in Los Angeles. These will fade and age over time like a pair of jeans when worn and washed normally.

We have three pocket t-shirts and a short sleeved henley available now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store. Check the online store for more info, specs, and measurements. Restocks will be difficult with these so we're not sure if and when we'd be able to get more.

Shop Heirloom & Co.

HEIRLOOM_BLK_01.JPG

HEIRLOOM_BLK_03.JPG

HEIRLOOM_BLK_05.JPG

HEIRLOOM_BLUE_TEE_01.JPG

HEIRLOOM_BLUE_TEE_05.JPG

HEIRLOOM_BLUE_TEE_06.JPG

HEIRLOOM_INDIGO_01.JPG

HEIRLOOM_INDIGO_04.JPG

HEIRLOOM_INDIGO_05.JPG