Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

So will SENY be sold out by 2 or 3PM? Could I reserve online at noon and do a store pickup?

and if so, I have Strike Gold 2109s at 36 waist and iron heart x self edge indo colab at 36 waist, so 36 waist on the roy as well?

You should be ok around 2pm at SENY.

You'd be a 36 in the Roy jeans.

Kiya,

I've never purchased unsanforized before and I'm trying to make sure I purchase the right size. I wear a 34 in the 3sixteen SL-220x so in the Roy's I should also go 34 for the RS04 Straight fit? Need to make sure sizing is correct since I can't make it to SENY and I'll be ordering online.

Also, if I purchase them online can I still get them hemmed for free at SENY at a later date?

Thanks Again!

Kiya,

I've never purchased unsanforized before and I'm trying to make sure I purchase the right size. I wear a 34 in the 3sixteen SL-220x so in the Roy's I should also go 34 for the RS04 Straight fit? Need to make sure sizing is correct since I can't make it to SENY and I'll be ordering online.

Also, if I purchase them online can I still get them hemmed for free at SENY at a later date?

Thanks Again!

Yup, from what you said it sounds like you'd be a 34.

If you order online hemming is $15 regardless of whether you have them hemmed during the checkout process or in-store later.

does SELA offer tapering services?

Nope, we don't offer taper at any store.

Just added new items from Iron Heart, Mister Freedom, and Sunny Sports to our online store. More info coming next week on these.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/

Edited by kiya

Are you guys getting new flat heads tees anytime soon??

We got some at SENY and SELA a week ago or so, SESF is getting printed and blank tees on tuesday or wednesday along with some super nice shallow v-neck blank tees.

How aboutt online?

Should be up by the end of next week.

Missed it by 20. Im sad that my size is gone. :(

Call SENY and place a phone order now.

Crikey! That was frantic. Was lucky enough to bag a pair of 34's woohoo! Must have a quick trigger finger.

Cheers Kiya, seriously excited over these babies, looks like my much beloved wh800's will be taking a back seat.

Roy for President!

Steve H

ordered mine online. anyone who bought in person from one of the stores care to give an independent review?

I opted for the narrow cut (in 36), the denim looks great in person, lighter weight than I'm used to at 14.5 oz, but thinking that'll be good for summer. I'm not a small guy (6'1'' 220lbs) but the narrow still left enough room to be comfortable.

So far they seem like a great straightforward pair with lots of little details that don't just jump out at you, but you discover after fiddling with them awhile.

The button fly is going to take some breaking in - looks like I gave myself a blister trying a few pairs of these on lol.

Going to soak this weekend and get them hemmed this week - will report back.

Is w36 your normal size or have you sized up for these?

I'm usually a 36 in unsanforized and a 34 in sanforized (have iron hearts x self edge indo colab and strike golds 2205 at 36) I would say the Roys run smaller at the waist than the strike golds and the iron hearts tho... but that's just based on memory.

Edited by tigerpac

Just put up the Self Edge "Never on Sunday" denim shirt (small) and SExT11 jungle cloth pants (29x29) up on Ebay, for anybody who is interested. Grateful to SE for creating such excellent clothing and for providing superb customer service - unfortunately, these items don't fit me as well these days.

Check it.

Kiya, will you guys be stocking any more of the 666-XHS? I know IH just got the shipment in. How long before the SF shop gets them in? Thanks in advance

We just got the 634-XHS yesterday at all the shops, i think the 666 version may come in a few weeks.