Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

All of ours have buttons like the top photo.

how much slimmer is the sexfhxrjb than the 106/sg1105 I'm looking for something with a button fly if possible.

Not that much, just a little bit slimmer.

I sized up one on my SEXFHXRJB15 jean from my normal SG/FH/IH size.

Cool Down With Yellow Rat - The Spring Line

From our favorite Southern California slackers comes the new Yellow Rat Spring Collection of shirts. Two great gingham McGregor style shirts, a chambray pullover with an amazing slit chest pocket, and a super cool orange short sleeve.

All these shirts are made in Southern California and Kio Inagaki goes through every detail of the shirts to make sure they're exactly as they should be. Each shirt is $105 and available now at all there Self Edge stores and in our online store.

Yellow Rat: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=93

Yellow Rat Summer Tang Short Sleeve

YR_FLANNEL_01.jpg

YR_FLANNEL_03.jpg

YR_FLANNEL_04.jpg

Yellow Rat 2012 Gingham Short Sleeve - Blue/Black

YR_BLUE_01.jpg

YR_BLUE_05.jpg

Yellow Rat 2012 Gingham Short Sleeve - Red/Navy

YR_RED_01.jpg

YR_RED_05.jpg

Yellow Rat Sport Pullover Short Sleeve

YR_PULLOVER_01.jpg

YR_PULLOVER_04.jpg

YR_PULLOVER_06.jpg

Really digging the Yellow Rat shirts. I"m a sucker for gingham.

Kiya,

The FH Wabash shirts on SE say theres a chainstitch runoff, but the one I grabbed didn't have any... Wasn't sure if they changed shirt specs or something

The spec was off on that one, the wabash doesn't come with a chainstitch run-off, it's been fixed now.

^^

yes, i know that. But the size are only available S to L.. That's i ask for the possibilities. thanks. :)

Sorry but the largest size they produce is a Large, they don't currently have plans to make them any bigger. (on that note, we're getting a restock of all the Strike Gold hoodies and crewnecks in the online store next week. We didn't think we could get more, but they had some left)

Hi kiya, will you guys be restocking the yellow rat vintage hoodie anytime soon? Thanks

We still have these in most sizes at SENY and SELA if you'd like to place a phone order, shipping is still free to you.

Roy video today?

The video has been pushed back to March 15th, the jean release will follow shortly after.

Yup, they're not really over the top warm even though they're quite windproof for their weight.

cool. so they're about 14 oz or so? thick enough to have my not freeze my ass off in 30 degree winters?

Are you referring to the Wild Child line? I've been eyeing the denim tee for a long time but no restocks so I assume they're done?

The denim tees were limited, the Wild Child wallet and wallet chain (made by Flat Head) is restocked every two months.

Kiya, are you guys going to be restocking the Flat Head BSPs anytime soon?

We have a full stock of those jeans at SELA and SENY right now if you want to place a phone or email order with us.

cool. so they're about 14 oz or so? thick enough to have my not freeze my ass off in 30 degree winters?

Yup, around there, they're probably the warmest fleece sweater you're going to find in that style.

Kiya, what about the Self Edge line? Is that still going strong?

The jewelry line is going very strong, in April we're releasing a second collection of copper and silver jewelry. The shirts we're not doing any more, we feel we can't do them as well as the brands we carry and there's no reason to carry something which i feel isn't on the same level as the other stuff we stock that's near the same price point.

Can you give us any info on the jeans?

It's a new denim that was developed by Roy with Cone Mills, it's a special fabric that looks amazing and feels a little heavier than the past Cone denim that's been used before. Details and photos will be up in about a week. The final date for the video release is 20th and the jean release is March 24th.

snapback.pnghoustonchris, on 01 march 2012 - 12:43 pm, said:

soooooo....

in yet?

kiya in a pm.

new fh tees come into the shops march 10th, so very soon.

That still true? ^

SENY already got some, SELA gets em this week, SESF the week after.

Any recommendations for something in a similar fit to the 3sixteen SL100's? Maybe a tad roomier in the top block with the same lower leg? I wear a w33 in the 3sixteen. Thanks.

I would check out these jeans:

Iron Heart 634s (size 33)

Stevenson 767 (size 32)

Flat Head 3009 (size 33)