Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

is SESF's discount on scoutmob 50% or $50?

$50 max, in-store at SESF only.

I noticed not all of the selfedge branded shirts and stuff are not online? Are there any heavy denim work shirts for guys in that line that may be available at SE LA?

Nope, we phased out that collection. For heavy denim shirts we've got some from Iron Heart, Sunny Sports, and Strike Gold at SELA now.

Nope, we phased out that collection. For heavy denim shirts we've got some from Iron Heart, Sunny Sports, and Strike Gold at SELA now.

Wait, so the Self Edge collection is no more or just the denim shirts? The Self Edge collection has some awesome stuff in it, much of which I own.

any chance the blank tees are flatlock stitched?

No, the prices on those got too goofy to stock. But we do have some other new (very interesting) tees from FH that came in.

are the gibson jungle cloth pants a possible substitute for an everyday, year round pair of pants?

are the gibson jungle cloth pants a possible substitute for an everyday, year round pair of pants?

Yup, they're not really over the top warm even though they're quite windproof for their weight.

Kiya, just wanted to say that the seXfhXrjb15 are the best fitting pair of jeans I've ever owned. Bought them back in August and I couldn't be any happier.

Thanks man, glad you like em. I have a pair that i wear from time to time and love the fit and the denim. I think RJB nails every fabric they have made for them and that extends to their jeans.

SelfEdge is in Manhattan. Hickoree's is in Brooklyn, and when the writer said "which means it’s average Brooklyn 1st floor size" I think he was just trying to relate the size of the store to something one might see in Brooklyn.

We just received a full restock of all Kawatako accessories including all their belts, wallets, key-hooks, and more at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=91

SelfEdge is in Manhattan. Hickoree's is in Brooklyn, and when the writer said "which means it’s average Brooklyn 1st floor size" I think he was just trying to relate the size of the store to something one might see in Brooklyn.

Well that's what I thought until he said this:

"i’d like to thank tom and andrew at self edge for hanging out (they’re some of the nicest people in brooklyn)"!

Like someone else said, too excited!

We're definitely in Manhattan and Tom should read "Thomas", regardless i thought the photos were good!

I am looking for some new denim with a fit similar to the strike gold 1105, any suggestions?

The Real Japan Blues 106BSP is very very close in fit and the denim is very different even though it's around the same weight.

is the denim similar to one used for the sexfhxrjb15?

Yup, exactly.

I am looking for some new denim with a fit similar to the strike gold 1105, any suggestions?

The Real Japan Blues 106BSP is very very close in fit and the denim is very different even though it's around the same weight.

this. love mine to death, but I keep fucking up the crotch... think seny might be tired of me sending them.

this. love mine to death, but I keep fucking up the crotch... think seny might be tired of me sending them.

Your crotch cannot be contained.

kiya, are two remaining tfh wabash shirts the ones with the new buttons from 2H/2011, or still the old ones with the buttons shown in the pics?

http://www.selfedge....products_id=495

They changed the buttons? You have a photo? The ones we have are the same ones in the photo we have on our site.