Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Looking good... If I wear a 3sixteen SL100 in w33 what size would I need in these Strike Golds? Are they a slightly looser cut than the 3sixteen's? Thanks

You'd be a 33 in the SG jeans too. I wouldn't say they're looser, i would compare the measurements for the same size for exact differences.

Kiya: I have a hole in my AW contest jeans. Does this still apply:

• "All garments must be brought into either SESF or SENY, we are currently not accepting mail-ins."
  • I live in Canada and won't be in NY or SF for...probably ever. Really like that Singer Darning machine and feel any other repair would pale in comparison. Anyways here is the hole
  • 2cd014d7.jpg

What kind of jeans are they?

All repairs/hems must be brought into one of our three stores to be repaired or hemmed.

hey kiya,

when aldenxsexls boots will be release on market and where can i buy that boots?

thanks

http://hypebeast.com/2012/02/self-edge-x-leather-soul-x-alden-boots/

anyone wanna near a self edge shop wanna help me out by "proxying" my jeans lol.

ill send you my jeans and u drop it off so it can get repaired and then you can ship it back to me? ill pay you for your troubles =X

Edited by k1d.

hey kiya, I have a question

I bought some jeans in november of 2010 from sesf and since then have been meaning to bring them in to get them hemmed... but I just never got around to it. would I have to pay the fee if I brought them in now?

hey kiya, I have a question

I bought some jeans in november of 2010 from sesf and since then have been meaning to bring them in to get them hemmed... but I just never got around to it. would I have to pay the fee if I brought them in now?

Nope, hemming is still free for you.

Damn Kiya, i feel like it was only a few months ago that you posted photos of your RJB's and now your SG's are being posted up in a similar fashion. are you moving on to a new pair, or is there a couple of rounds left in that pair?

yo kiya, what are the main differences btw. the SG and BR loopwheeled sweatshirts? Is one higher quality than the other? also, which is warmer?

sg run smaller than br.

also sg only carried through large. br carried through xl

Edited by PissJug

Kiya,

Roy Jacket? Any Idea of release date?

Thanks

Bad news, it's not happening till May. The next jean release made of a very special denim from Cone is coming first on March 15th.

what's the special denim this time?

We made a video about the denim that'll go live March 1st, we shot it in Greensboro two weeks ago.

kiya, when will measurments go up for the IH 634 RAW? I've been waiting to buy a pair but want to see measurements before I blow $425.

These sold so quickly that we were missing sizes to measure so we never were able to measure them. SELA is sold out completely and so is SENY.

Any word of another sexi14 batch being released?

February 20th.