Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Any news a restock on the sexi04's/08/14?

We don't restock our collaborations, with that said... the SEXI14 we didn't take delivery of all the jeans at once, they came in batches, so we're still getting them every few weeks with the next restock coming February 15th.

just the sexi14..

pretty sure the sexi04 and sexi08 are done for.

Yup, only the SEXI14.

Does the SE05BSP not count as a collaboration because it's a BSP and not a SEXFH, or is it a similar situation to Imperial where they were all already made and just not re-stocked yet?

Anything with "BSP" in the model is not a collaboration, it's purely a special jean which is made for and designed by Self Edge.

will there ever be a restock on the flat head f2001? been eyeing that pair for a while.

We'll have a restock in March or April when FH finishes producing a new run.

Posted · Hidden by JL77, February 1, 2012 - double post
Hidden by JL77, February 1, 2012 - double post

se05bsp isn't a collaboration with Flat Head. Rather, it's an ongoing special makeup that is produced just for Self Edge stores, just like Iron Heart does with the 301s. These are jeans that are continuously produced only for us.

I thought I would get more stretch in the waist, but with the low rise the fit on the 32 is just too uncomfortable. Also, I'm no longer looking for slim or a slim straight fit from my jeans. I'd like something a bit more relaxed and comfortable.

Edited by Shoreman

on the topic of sexi14, is the size 27 really that skinny in dimensions? will the thigh, knee, leg opening, rise all shrink along with waist and length?

Yes, all those areas will shrink right along with the waist.

any stock for IH 301s-07BK in 30 or 31?

Nope, those are long gone.

any news on Sun Time? that was supposed to happen around now, wasn't it?

We decided last month to take the time and money spent on that and put it into figuring out a way to expand SESF.

If all goes to plan we'll be closing down the shop for a week or two in the spring and knocking down some walls to increase our space.

EDIT: We already bought the collections for ST so it'll all be sold at SESF this spring! Get ready for some wild shit.

Edited by kiya

Hey Kia I've tried some sweatshirts and shirts from LA but most of them seem to have a very boxy fit. I'm slim, like 5'11 135lbs and I was wondering if you have any suggestions.

Sounds like anything from Flat Head would fit you perfectly, some of the shirts may have slightly shorter sleeves on you though.

Also, some of Iron Heart's shirts should work well too. We're getting new stuff in every week now at the stores so drop in when you get a chance and try on some things.