Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

well my girlfriend has already called them and the guy didn't really know how to go about it. So i figured i would ask the almighty Kiya.

also i have emailed them but was hoping to get a quicker reply as i saw there is a 10 day period return policy and since she placed the order on the 18th.. and i just now am able to take care of it, i need to get this done tomorrow or friday.

You mus have called the LA store, all online orders go through the SF store.

FYI, i've already emailed your GF a few times back and forth about this today.

Does Self Edge LA ever plan of offering Denim Repair service?

We offer it now, go into the store and drop off your jeans when you have time.

kiya,, any info about the new IH 23oz collab? Thank you.

We'll have full specs and photos up February 12, but we've already talked about the fit, details, and denim a page or two back in this thread.

when are those SG hoodies hitting the online shop?

Tomorrow.

Self Edge Updates: Iron Heart, Flat Head, Strike Gold, RJB, Roy, Sugar Cane, & More

We're now well into 2012 and not showing any signs of slowing down. We've just received restocks and new items from a few brands with lots of new garments to look forward to this year.

From Iron Heart we've received a full restock of all their jeans, belts, jackets, wallets, and bracelets. All the stores are fully stocked, get heavy with it.

Flat Head has sent us a full restock of all jeans including a rerun of their women's Balder jean made specifically for us. Along with these restocks we've gotten a restock of a few of their more popular shirts, belts, and a new hoodie and bracelet. The hoodie is super heavy and warm with a great pattern on the top half and the bracelet is the last leather bracelet you'll ever need.

From Strike Gold we've received the highly anticipated hoodies and a full restock of all their jeans and belts. We can barely keep these things in stock, they're making them as fast we're going through them. The hoodie is available now at SESF and online, coming to SENY and SELA on February 6th.

3sixteen keeps the jeans coming with a full restock of all models now available at all three Self Edge stores. SENY and SELA have models not available online or at SESF, if you'd like something you don't see in our online store feel free to call SENY, SELA, or shoot us an email.

We've gotten a full restock of all jeans from Sugar Cane including their popular 2009 fit which is a slightly slimmed down jean compared to the rest of their line-up.

Real Japan Blues has finished a new run of the 103BSP and 106BSP jeans, these are available again at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store. These are made of a new denim, the same denim found on the SEXFHXRJB15 jean, 14oz unsanforized indigo denim which ages great over time and was developed by RJB to mimic the fading characteristics on Flat Head's 3xxx denim with a slightly different feel.

We have a few sizes left of Roy's last release, his jeans continue to sell out very quickly. If you don't see your size online you may call SELA or SENY for a phone order. The next Roy release is a denim jacket, his take on a hybrid between a few classic styles, should be hitting all stores late February in very small numbers. Next jean release is March 15th with a new video we shot with Roy this week in Greensboro (North Carolina) debuting right before the jeans.

We finally got issue 7 of Lowside Magazine back in stock for all you grease-monkeys. Get it while it lasts.

Self Edge Updates: Iron Heart, Flat Head, Strike Gold, RJB, Roy, Sugar Cane, & More

We're now well into 2012 and not showing any signs of slowing down. We've just received restocks and new items from a few brands with lots of new garments to look forward to this year.

Flat Head has sent us a full restock of all jeans including a rerun of their women's Balder jean made specifically for us. Along with these restocks we've gotten a restock of a few of their more popular shirts, belts, and a new hoodie and bracelet. The hoodie is super heavy and warm with a great pattern on the top half and the bracelet is the last leather bracelet you'll ever need.

any news on the single strand leather/silver that was meant to be restocked this month? (after a black L)

cheers

Self edge SF cut my jeans a half inch too short. I went there trying to build repore vs. AB fits which is 10 cheaper. WTF

You're the guy with the Naked & Famous jeans, you wanted them at 34", we cut them at 34" and you came in to pick them up an hour ago and you asked us to measure them in front of you, we measured them and showed you that they were 34" in length.

Then you called us and complained that they were too short and we explained that you wanted them at 34" and that's exactly what we hemmed them to. I invite you to come back into the store anytime so we can measure them for you and show you that they're 34".