Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

The boots are sanforized. So are the jeans.

They'll both be available February 18th.

The jeans at all Self Edge stores and in small numbers at Leather Soul's two stores, the boots available only at Leather Soul.

LS has been taking pre-orders for the boots starting last week, i think they're close to sold out of a size or two. I would email them to reserve a pair if you really want em.

I'll give leather soul a call. Thankfully I live nearby their Beverly Hills store.

sexih13 is a dark indigo using the anniversary denim isn't it?

Nope, it's a completely new super dark indigo sanforized denim, it looks nearly black but it's just a super saturated warp yarn.

hey kiya,

i'm wondering if I can fit a sz 32 sexi14 if I wear a sz 34 SE05BSP! or would a sz 33 be better?

and compared to the dukes fit, would the sexi14 be smaller or bigger?

thanks so much!

You would definitely need a size 34 in the SEXI14, anything smaller and the thighs would be far too tight.

Iron Heart restock? Looking for the 666 in a 34. Thanks in advance

Iron Heart restock is tomorrow.

666 restock is in March.

Self Edge is the finest denim retailed I've ever happened upon. Kudos to Kiya, Jason, and Ginno for their amazing knowledge and willingness to help find you an amazing pair of denim. Only downside is it's an expensive habit. But having the best tends to be.

Well done.

-Victor

what cut will be used on sexih13?

It's a new straight cut, it's quite a bit different than anything else IH offers right now.

@cold summer- you plan on waiting for the rest of us if we do a competition?

There is no way I can resist the temptation to go ahead and wear these things. I like my PBJs but everything else is taking a backseat until I get at least a year of real wear into the BSPs. I need to post some fit pics, too.

WIll the strike gold hoodies be on SE's online store soon?

Yup, should be up by friday.

kiya do you still have a meduim MF Midnight CPO Shirt?

Nope, sold out long ago.

Hey Kiya,

my girlfriend bought me a pair of sz. 30 Imperial SEXI14's on Jan. 18th for my birthday (which is today). The jeans are gonna be a bit too small i can tell after i soak, i would return for a size 31.. if there were any. If i were to return these in exchange for a different pair of jeans do i pay the difference? How do i go about returning? Thanks for the help.

well my girlfriend has already called them and the guy didn't really know how to go about it. So i figured i would ask the almighty Kiya.

also i have emailed them but was hoping to get a quicker reply as i saw there is a 10 day period return policy and since she placed the order on the 18th.. and i just now am able to take care of it, i need to get this done tomorrow or friday.

Edited by cuddlestheshee