Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

What's the circumference of the hidden rivets?

23.93mm (that took me longer than i thought it would)

exact measurements for back pocket bartack on size 28 compared to 29 , please

12.7mm on both sizes.

why do you charge the same for a 28 compared to a 34? surely the 34 has more material, thus should be priced accordingly...

Actually... check this out. On Flat Head shirts Self Edge pays $30 more for sizes 44 and 46, the tees cost us $5 more for sizes 42 and 44. For jeans the size 38 costs us more from almost every brand. We eat the cost on all of this and just charge what the smaller sizes cost.

Actually... check this out. On Flat Head shirts Self Edge pays $30 more for sizes 44 and 46, the tees cost us $5 more for sizes 42 and 44. For jeans the size 38 costs us more from almost every brand. We eat the cost on all of this and just charge what the smaller sizes cost.

It's this kind of thing people don't consider when they complain about a the cost of jeans going up. Business is expensive, but a good business is judicious about what costs they pass on to their patrons.

It's this kind of thing people don't consider when they complain about a the cost of jeans going up. Business is expensive, but a good business is judicious about what costs they pass on to their patrons.

I think Cents or no cents was joking... He was continuing on with the trolling started by bushninja.

kiya, any chance of a christmas/new years promo ?

Nope, no sales/discounts for a long while, we only do it once or twice a year max.

Paying us hundreds of dollars to film inside SENY & then not using the footage at all is not how to make it in America

I have a hard time believing you'd let the film crew stomp around your store for the price of a pair of jeans or a couple of flannels. Unless, of course, it was all meant to be rather conspicuous...

kiya, when i came in last time ( about 2 days ago)

i tried on a pair of SE05BSP's and Imperial SExi14's

i realize that I only asked to check out flatheads and imperials, are there any other jeans with similar cuts (skinny tapered)

that you could recommend (still in stock size 33-34) around the same quality and price point

kiya, when i came in last time ( about 2 days ago)

i tried on a pair of SE05BSP's and Imperial SExi14's

i realize that I only asked to check out flatheads and imperials, are there any other jeans with similar cuts (skinny tapered)

that you could recommend (still in stock size 33-34) around the same quality and price point

You should also check out these jeans:

Strike Gold SG1109

Strike Gold SG2109

Real Japan Blues RJB 103BSP

Dry Bones SEXDBXSXS12

Kiya if I were to place a phone order for a pair of pants through sela and live in ca how much is sxh and a hem? Thank you in advance.

What jean is "sxh"?? You can just go to our online store, add the jean to your cart, then pick the hem length, then go to the checkout page and it'll show you exactly what the order will cost.

He was asking about shipping I believe.

shipping is free worldwide.

I was joking by the way. however that's crazy kiya, i didn't think they actually charged more for larger sizes. i mean it makes sense, but i figured they would win some with the smaller sizes and lose some with the larger sizes, thus not pass it on to you...

in japan larger sizes jeans cost more then smaller sizes, been there done that...

Kiya, you've mentioned in the past couple pages about a Flat Head online restock this week. I keep checking the shop, but no 3009's in my size. Any chance you'll do a 3009 restock in the next few days?

Full restock of 3009's just hit SENY. Call us at 212.388.0079 to place a phone order, they'll probably go quick.

Just ordered a pair of ih bb ods, size 34, but got an email saying the inventory was wrong and they were out of that size.

Any idea when you'll get more in?

No more of those for at least till April at the earliest. If you MUST have Iron Heart OD jeans we have the 634s-b in almost all sizes now.

That's awesome because I actually wanted a looser cut but was dead set on a OD pair of heavy denim. I was "settling' for the BB simply because I thought the 634 wasn't being made anymore (read that on the ironheart forums).

Yup, we've got every size of the Iron Heart 634s-b Overdyed here:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=590