Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

No worrys, good things come to those who wait.

This might be of interest for UK customers, the dollar is low and is going to get lower towards the new year, the news said we might be seeing 2 dollars per pound by christmas! In light of this, Self Edge with free shipping might be the best place to go for denim....

We're now aiming for December 15 introducing Imperial Denim first and adding in a new line every 15 to 20 days.

So I had those pics of my girlfriend in the Geisha's on Flickr, and some of her friends saw them coz we uploaded them to her Flickr account as well (well, that particular friend is also a "friend" of mine at Flickr), but anyway, I logged onto Facebook and saw this asked on my gf's "wall":

are raw jeans supposed to be super awesome?
and then I went to that other girl's profile and my gf replied:
Mmm.. they are super nice and think[sic] denim, very very hard to wear, but after a few months the jeans kinda mold to your figure and it'll have all the wears perfectly match how you wear your jeans... and you wash it.. and it's nice..!! i guess..
Haha, funny shit...

So I had those pics of my girlfriend in the Geisha's on Flickr, and some of her friends saw them coz we uploaded them to her Flickr account as well (well, that particular friend is also a "friend" of mine at Flickr), but anyway, I logged onto Facebook and saw this asked on my gf's "wall":

Haha, funny shit...

Converted the girlfriend, eh? Kudos. All that nasty denim talk finally paid off.

caclifton

chk 2 posts above u

Sorry - I didnt realize that was speaking about Online shopping - I was under the impression it was just about new jeans - thanks for the info.

I like how she raves about the jeans then qualifies it by saying "I guess" at the end...sounds like someone's been brainwashing his girl! ;) Awesome! Lol!

Haha, funny shit...

i can't find anything about Sling & Stones on the web, what's their website?

trying to find something for my girl

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=11832&highlight=sling

Don't know whats in there, I'm too lazy to check. You can also search for posts by ilovespaz, may find what you want. He works at Sling & Stones

See this one too. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=123073

We're now aiming for December 15 introducing Imperial Denim first and adding in a new line every 15 to 20 days.

dammit dude, youre playing with my emotions i just want a pair of raw black kings in a 34. but then again its probably my fault for not being more proactive about it.

hey sf --

long time no chat, i'm glad you guys are searching for some women's 13oz selvages at kiya's shop and here are some pics that i just took for you all. one of my friends she's 5'2" 110 size 25 normally but a size 24 in our selvage - - again- its for a girl that wants too look good and be flattering in all the right areas but also want some raw selvages to work in for 5 years - go selfedge!

side.jpg

front.jpg

Guest jeffvyain

that's the first pair of women's jeans on here that i've actually though, "maybe that'll work for my girl"... you have any measurements for those? and what's the price tag like? my girl's best fitting jeans are her black gap skinnies. i'm really looking for something that'll fit like those but have some decent quality to them. we just got her some levis online that look horrible, so no more jeans from them...