Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

dont know if you guys have em in stores yet but when are the 666XHS gonna be up online?

They're at all stores now, going up online tomorrow.

Hey Kiya, can you post pics of your broken in RJB's again? and are the RJB 105 bsp the same denim? and ANOTHER request, maybe where else i can see more broken in pairs, thank you.

Here's my pair, for more check out the RJB thread in Superdenim.

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

Iron Heart Mock-Twist Shirts, Micro-Cord Shirt, and 25oz Jeans

We've started to receive shirts and jeans from Iron Heart's Fall/Winter 2011 collection.

Starting it off is a set of mock-twist fabric shirts available in both red and black. The fabric has a nice heft to it and the body is triple-stitched for durability.

Next up is our favorite fall shirt to hit the store yet. It's a black micro-cord shirt which has a double woven weft so the inside feels very smooth and the fabric is windproof even though it's light-weight. The outside is so soft it feels like velvet, super flavorful indeed.

We've also got their new 25oz denim jeans made of a dark indigo sanforized selvedge fabric. These are available in both the 634 (straight leg) cut and the 666 (slim leg) cut.

Along with these new items all the stores have received full restocks of all Iron Heart jeans, jackets, and belts.

All these items are available now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store, there will be no restock of these shirts or jeans. Check the online store for spec lists, measurements, and hi-res photos:

Iron Heart in our online store:

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

Iron Heart 634-XHS 25oz Denim Jeans - Straight Leg

IH-634-XHS_01.jpg

IH-634-XHS_01_03.jpg

Iron Heart 666-XHS 25oz Denim Jeans - Slim Leg

IH-666-XHS_01.jpg

IH-666-XHS_01_06.jpg

Iron Heart Black Micro-Cord Shirt

IHSH-50_01-1.jpg

IHSH-50_01_02.jpg

Iron Heart Mock Twist Shirt - Black

IH-GREY_01.jpg

IH-GREY_01_02.jpg

Iron Heart Mock Twist Shirt - Red

IH-RED_01.jpg

IH-RED_01_03.jpg

Is it possible to pre-order the Inventory Magazine w/ the Mike Harris cover? Do you guys do that sort of thing?

We'll only have the Harris cover, all the stores will have them October 28th.

When will the Mister Freedom ranch blouse be in the online store?

Also, when is the Kawatako restock arriving?

MF ranch blouse is coming November 10th to all stores.

Kawatako restock is coming in November sometime, been waiting for a customer item or two to be completed.

Hey kiya - any date on when you will be re-stocking the strike gold sg1109 Jean? Thanks...

November 10th.

Ready to see the pics of the new Strike Golds shirts :D.

Only SENY has received this so far. SELA will have them November 5th and SESF/online will have them November 10th.

Mister Freedom Fall Collection - American Sportswear & Apache

Mister Freedom, the brand where every garment is worth a thousand words, has just released their new Fall/Winter collection.

We start two NOS chambray shirts which are made of a deadstock slubby chambray fabric which has been cut and sewn in America with production overseen by Christophe Loiron himself. The shirts have custom painted metal buttons and some very functional and original pocket designs. This shirt is available in both blue and red.

Next up is sure hit winner for us... The Le Paletot jacket is made of a 100% cotton moleskin which was custom woven for Mister Freedom in Japan with leather accents and a cotton stripe lining. We absolutely love the fit and details on this thing, it's classic Mister Freedom styling and they nailed every aspect of it. The Le Paletot jacket is available in both black and cream colored moleskin.

All these items are now available at all three Self Edge stores and via our online store. Check the product pages for photos, measurements, and more specs than you probably need.

Mister Freedom in our online store:

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=74

Mister Freedom Le Paletot Jacket - Black Moleskin

MF_NOIR_01.jpg

MF_NOIR_04.jpg

MF_NOIR_08.jpg

MF_NOIR_09.jpg

MF_NOIR_10.jpg

Mister Freedom Le Paletot Jacket - Creme Moleskin

MF_BLANC_01.jpg

MF_BLANC_04.jpg

MF_BLANC_09.jpg

MF_BLANC_12.jpg

MF_BLANC_10.jpg

Mister Freedom NOS Chambray Shirt - Blue

MF_NOS_BLUE_01.jpg

MF_NOS_BLUE_03.jpg

MF_NOS_BLUE_04.jpg

MF_NOS_BLUE_05.jpg

MF_NOS_BLUE_06.jpg

Mister Freedom NOS Chambray Shirt - Red

MF_NOS_RED_01.jpg

MF_NOS_RED_03.jpg

MF_NOS_RED_04.jpg

MF_NOS_RED_05.jpg

MF_NOS_RED_06.jpg

wow that jacket looks tasty

And it feels better than it looks.

kiya, when will Roy Black 'n Blue be available for public consumption ?

November 5th.

Kiya, please tell us the waist size ranges on these Roy Black n Blue ? OMG, I'm sure these will be so awesome. And don't tell me that a Sz 30 won't be available !

Kiya, please tell us the waist size ranges on these Roy Black n Blue ? OMG, I'm sure these will be so awesome. And don't tell me that a Sz 30 won't be available !

The sizes wil go from 29 to 36, won't know how the waist runs till we get them.

why on earth shouldn't there be a size 30?! :P

The ROY Ducks didn't come in a Sz 30. Smallest was 32. I thought it might be a new trend for Roy....

The ROY Ducks didn't come in a Sz 30. Smallest was 32. I thought it might be a new trend for Roy....

And I could be wrong about that. Looks like the 2nd run of ROY Ducks did come in a Sz 30, but they sold out ?

the ducks came in W30, which had a waist measurement of 32

OK. Now you're talking. I couldn't remember what the deal was...yes, the Sz was marked 30 but the actual measurement was 32". Thanks for clarifying jacoavlu. Anyway, looks like the ROY Black and Blue's go down to a Sz 29, which means God knows what. We'll just have to wait n' see...

how should i size on FH bsp's if im a 29 in IH 301s???

You'd be the same size in the FH jeans.