Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

tumblr_lspuqzwkIJ1qzu6nxo1_500.jpg

YMFY lighters at Self Edge...!

In SF we sold two more today while i was there.

Does SE no longer carry Strike Gold shirts?

We only had SG shirts at SENY and they all sold out.

We're getting two new flannels and a denim shirt next week at all stores.

Do the BR sweatshirts shrink at all?

Nope, shrinkage is fairly minimal.

did i miss out on the ih-301s restock?

We got a small one two weeks ago, bigger one is coming to all stores Oct 17th.

Just received a full restock of Strike Gold jeans and belts in the online store including a new run of the 2105 (mud dyed weft, straight fit) jean:

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=86

Will SE ever have denim like this again?

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33&products_id=262&zenid=0fc945569e7622e16d31a53b3341c792

Im looking for something with a 34 tag, skinny fit, with a 36 measurement waist, that are suuuuuuuppppeeeeeerrr long like these are. . .

My hips are big, but legs are skinny. These dimensions seem to be ideal, but are all sold out. . .

Will SE ever have denim like this again?

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33&products_id=262&zenid=0fc945569e7622e16d31a53b3341c792

Im looking for something with a 34 tag, skinny fit, with a 36 measurement waist, that are suuuuuuuppppeeeeeerrr long like these are. . .

My hips are big, but legs are skinny. These dimensions seem to be ideal, but are all sold out. . .

Check out these jeans:

Strike Gold 2109

Strike Gold 1109

Self Edge x Flat Head x RJB15

Introducing Stevenson Overall Company - Height Of Perfection

We've added a new brand to our line-up this week at all Self Edge stores by the name of Stevenson Overall Company.

Hailing from Hiroo (Tokyo, Japan) Stevenson was started by famed vintage collectors Zip Stevenson and Atsu Tagaya in 2005 with the intent to recreate vintage styles which were popular in America during the turn of the century.

The attention to detail of their garments is unsurpassed and every fabric they've used is woven for them by the best and oldest mills in Japan. From the wools on their accessories and jackets to the denim from which their jeans are made of to the natural dyed canvas for their shirts and jackets they've gone to great lengths to make sure that every fabric was made to fit their needs. They spend more time on fabric development than any other company we've encountered thus far.

All the garments are sewn on vintage sewing machines and all the canvas and denim shirts and jeans are single-needle stitched, something rarely seen on garments these days. The belt loops on their jeans are sewn by hand due to their shape and details, the buttons on their jackets and jeans are leather-backed, and their watch caps are woven with the finest silk yarn and dyed with natural indigo and plant based dyes.

Stevenson Overall Company is available now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store. Check the online store for hi-res photos, measurements, and full spec lists on every garment.

Stevenson Overall in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=92

Stevenson Upland Jean (717) - Slim

717-RXX_01.jpg

717-RXX_03.jpg

717-RXX_04.jpg

717-RXX_05.jpg

717-RXX_06.jpg

Stevenson Santa Rosa Jean (767) - Straight

767-RXX_01.jpg

Stevenson Saddle Horn Jacket - Brown Duck

101D-OXB_01.jpg

101D-OXB_03.jpg

101D-OXB_05.jpg

101D-OXB_06.jpg

101D-OXB_08.jpg

Stevenson Saddle Horn Jacket - Indigo Duck

101D-OXI_01.jpg

101D-OXI_03.jpg

101D-OXI_05.jpg

101D-OXI_06.jpg

101D-OXI_08.jpg

Stevenson Silk WWII Watch Caps

WATCHCAP_NAVY_01.jpg

WATCHCAP_GREY_01.jpg

WATCHCAP_GREY_02.jpg

WATCHCAP_NAVY_02.jpg

Kiya, will you also stock the mr freedom peau de diable jacket in black?

Yup, should be in all stores by tomorrow.

Kiya, are you going to get a restock of the Mr. Freedom Deck Jacket? I need a 44.

Nope, no restocks on those, sorry.

Kiya, any chance you'll get anymore of the navy Stevenson overall watch caps in stock online?

We'll have a restock in three weeks, most of the jackets and caps sold right when we launched the brand online.

FYI, we still have both colors at SENY and SELA if you want to place a phone order, shipping is still free.

K

How would you rate the Stevenson Silk Caps as far as warmth are concerned? A good 'summer' beanie? I have a pure silk t-shirt and it's like an air conditioning unit which is great on hot days. Trying to look for a tuque that I can wear in summer and not sweat...

I don't own one but they're actually quite thick woven, so i'm assuming they'd be quite warm, it's far from a thin beanie.