Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Next restock on SG2109?

October 5th.

This made me laugh. I was hoping it was serious.

Kiya, any info on this season's SG flannels/shirts??? Still can't believe I slept on the "mexican blanket" one. I wanted to grab it when I was in NY but I couldn't fit into a small.

Strike Gold are doing 4 new shirts and one denim shirt, they'll be at our stores starting November 1st.

Any chance there are some IH666 models in stock over at the SF shop? Looking to stop by and try a few pairs on before pulling the trigger on the 25 ozers. I'm around a 32 or 33

Get the 25oz'ers, they'll be at SESF starting October 1st. The denim is wild nice and heavy but wearable.

Besides iron heart are there any Jean jackets coming out? Preferably In black?

Nope, the closest thing is a beautiful cotton duck jacket from Stevenson.

Kiya told me some of you are having problems seeing the images in Chrome. I have not been able to replicate the issue, images work fine in all browsers and especially in Webkit based browsers such as Chrome and Safari. If any of you are still having issues, please go to http://supportdetails.com and send it to ayn at selfedge dot com.

Please use this to submit any Self Edge website problems from now on.

Thanks.

I just wanted to repeat what's been said about Kiya and Self Edge hundreds of times. I just got two pairs of jeans hemmed from SELA, shipped out and back in less than a week. And a Thanks to Kiya for the quick reply with shipping info. The hems look great and the customer service is even greater. Thanks for the very impressive work.

Kiya told me some of you are having problems seeing the images in Chrome. I have not been able to replicate the issue, images work fine in all browsers and especially in Webkit based browsers such as Chrome and Safari. If any of you are still having issues, please go to http://supportdetails.com and send it to ayn at selfedge dot com.

Please use this to submit any Self Edge website problems from now on.

Thanks.

Sending it along. It's been happening to me for months. Looks like newer pages, like the Strike Gold stuff, is working now but older pages I'm getting the same issue:

selfedge.gif

Will you have the 666XHS on Oct 1st in the LA store? In town this weekend!

That jean will be at SENY and SELA on October 15th.

It'll be at SESF on October 4th.

BR sweats going up later today?

BRxWG watch caps and BR pea coats are up.

Sweats are going up in the middle of this week.

That's probably better news for me. ( I need more time to grind.)

I'm going to give a more in-depth eye to the write-up for the watch cap. I didn't think it was going to carry that kind of price tag.

Edit: nvm, I thought I saw $180, at first.

New York have the pea coats? Might be up there next week. Want to make sure in still a 42.

Also why haven't you guys ever done your own photos of it? The history preservation (or wherever they might originally be from) do NOT do it justice. Only reason I didn't pick it up last year was because it's totally unnecessary in LA.

Also, does br do a N-3 that is not black?

New York have the pea coats? Might be up there next week. Want to make sure in still a 42.

Also why haven't you guys ever done your own photos of it? The history preservation (or wherever they might originally be from) do NOT do it justice. Only reason I didn't pick it up last year was because it's totally unnecessary in LA.

Also, does br do a N-3 that is not black?

Yup, SENY still has 2 size 42's left.

We're doing our own photos of it next week actually.

BR does a N-3 but the issue is that the fit is super baggy.

Hey Kiya. If I wanted to get a pair of jeans hemmed, how would I go about doing that? Should I just ship them with a check and a note with the inseam? Thank you.

Sorry but we do not accept mailed in jeans for hemming.

could i pay thorugh paypal if i do a phone order through seny?

Yup, that's no problem.