Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIHXINDO16 - Forever Two Wheels

The new SEXIHXINDO16 jean is a collaboration between Self Edge and Iron Heart with a nod to our Indonesian clients. There is a strong denim and vintage loving community in Indonesia and we wanted to make a jean for them with one of their favorite brands. Everything from the fabric to the fit to the leather patch was made with the Indonesia community in mind.

We're proud to have a reach that far around the world and this is our way of recognizing their dedication to vintage style American garments.

The fabric is a heavyweight unsanforized denim which is exclusive to Self Edge and was developed for us for the SEXIH07 jean. It was the first time Iron Heart had done an unsanforized denim, it ages with extreme contrast and great character that rivals the best Japanese denim available today. With a silhouette that we designed to fit every body type we've decided to do these in a wide range of sizes due to it's extremely versatile fit.

The SEXIHXINDO16 jean is available now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store. Check the online store for a full spec list, measurements, shrinking info, and more:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=764

SEXIHXINDO_01.jpg

SEXIHXINDO_02.jpg

SEXIHXINDO_03.jpg

SEXIHXINDO_04.jpg

SEXIHXINDO_05.jpg

SEXIHXINDO_08.jpg

SEXIHXINDO_07.jpg

SEXIHXINDO_06.jpg

Just wanted to say - while buying my first pair of blue jeans in 18 months last night (the Dry Bones forum collab) I looked at my previous purchases on the account - $1150 dollars, three jeans, once each in '09,'10, and now '11, in addition to stuff purchased in store. Couldn't be happier with my money spent - you guys deliver a consistently great product, and I'm sure I'll keep coming back.

Will SE be getting the new Mister Freedom line?

Yup, all the stores will be carrying most of the new collection.

Stevenson Overall is launching October 15th with two jeans, a cap, and a jacket.

kiya,

Not sure if you're already aware (or if it's just me), but the images on the site aren't loading (most of the time) for me in Chrome on Windows 7. Seems fine in Firefox though...

Anybody else having this problem?

We can't replicate it.

You don't need to see photos, trust us, the shit looks great, just buy it. (6)

Hey Kiya-

For the Flat Head horseshoe key rings, the website shows that there are none in stock in the US, but 9 in stock for the rest of the world. Does this mean I can only get one if I leave the country? I like them and all, but i'm not sure they're worth that much effort...

Just have it shipped to a town in Mexico that's super close to the Texas border and drive over and get it.

Or check the site again.. i just fixed it.

Hey Kiya-

For the Flat Head horseshoe key rings, the website shows that there are none in stock in the US, but 9 in stock for the rest of the world. Does this mean I can only get one if I leave the country? I like them and all, but i'm not sure they're worth that much effort...

I might have to pick one of those up for work in my next order.

Just have it shipped to a town in Mexico that's super close to the Texas border and drive over and get it.

This made me laugh. I was hoping it was serious.

Kiya, any info on this season's SG flannels/shirts??? Still can't believe I slept on the "mexican blanket" one. I wanted to grab it when I was in NY but I couldn't fit into a small.