Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

kiya, when's the next time fh bsps will be restocked?

We have full stock of those jeans at SENY and SELA, call over for a phone order.

I'm wondering too.

Also Kiya if I wear a 30 in IH301s what size should I wear in FH BSP?

Size 30.

Anymore info on the Roy jeans that's coming out in July?

Noooooobody knows...

kiya, are you going to restock the california and busters anytime soon?

You mean the Mister Freedom California jeans? If so, no. They were only done in one run. In August a new California jean will be out but will have a modified fit and have a buckle-back.

No BB restock for a while.

In August a new California jean will be out but will have a modified fit and have a buckle-back.

sweet as! will that be out at the same time as the sweet type 2 jacket with the round collar that cristophe was wearing to your party? :)

btw kiya, i love the original cali cut. whats the nearest cut to that? have been trying to find one but only thru looking at measurements. (to no avail.) i wear a 31 and love the just less than 12" thigh 9"something knee and barely smaller 9"ish leg opening. it does feel very "tubular" as the copy says! :)

Oh too bad.

Kiya, i wear 31 on IH634s will i fit into 29 MFcalifornia's?

No, you'd be a 31 in the MF California jean.

And you sized up two on them? The top block must fit really slim because they sure don't look sized up two.

Yup, i'm a 31 in all IH/FH/RJB jeans and i sized up two for a straight leg fit. I'm wearing them with a belt.

sweet as! will that be out at the same time as the sweet type 2 jacket with the round collar that cristophe was wearing to your party? :)

Yup.

kiya, will you guys have any fall-weight flannels from Flat Head this year? Or, just heavy?

Not sure what you mean... "fall weight" normally means "somewhat heavy" when it comes to fabric weights. So all fall flannels will be medium to heavy weight.

btw kiya, i love the original cali cut. whats the nearest cut to that? have been trying to find one but only thru looking at measurements. (to no avail.) i wear a 31 and love the just less than 12" thigh 9"something knee and barely smaller 9"ish leg opening. it does feel very "tubular" as the copy says! :)

Check these:

Iron Heart 634s (this is slightly slimmer)

Strike Gold SG1101

Real Japan Blues 105BSP

Not sure what you mean... "fall weight" normally means "somewhat heavy" when it comes to fabric weights. So all fall flannels will be medium to heavy weight.

Yeah, basically just wondering if any long sleeve Flat Head flannels could be expected before the really heavy stuff.

Yeah, basically just wondering if any long sleeve Flat Head flannels could be expected before the really heavy stuff.

Yup, we'll have medium weight flannels from Flat Head coming in but not till September.

Kiya,

I picked up some of the Skull 5000xx from SE earlier this year. What's the likely inseam shrinkage after a hot wash? I'm thinking of hemming them pre-wash.

Thanks

With a hot wash it will be no more than 2".

I can't decide between SE05BSP's or the new FHxRJBs.. Any one have any advice? Currently wearing 34x34 Levi's 511's and looking for a similar fit. I'm not sure if the BSP's will be too tight, though.

i'd say the BSP's would be closer to the fit you're after. why don't you measure your Levi's and compare to the measurements on Self Edge?

Kiya, will you be getting the new flathead chambray workshirts (7108W)?

We won't be getting any more of those in the online store. SELA or SENY may have what you're looking for. What size/color do you need?

^ black, size 36

You sure you need a 36? We stopped carrying 36 because it's so tiny that even the smallest guy can't fit into it, especially after it's washed.

i think so :) i find the workshirts fit a bit bigger and they are washed so shouldn't shrink much. i have the navy one and i'm hoping the new ones fit the same.

btw this is the one i'm referring to: http://www.e2nd.net/br-fh/fh-271-etc-01-f/fh-7108w-mbk.htm

Yup, that shirt is so tiny in size 36 we stopped carrying them in that size.