Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

is there a 38 on the collab shirt?

Nope, we find that the shirts run small enough where there's nearly no need for a 38, especially after washing a 40.

shouldn't our packages be able to make it to canadian customs? usps should still be shipping our jeans until canada post takes over.

Everyone's package will be stuck at the Customs office though. Good luck negotiating with the lovely border patrol to find your jeans at the Vancouver port. Sucks because I sell a lot of stuff on eBay too, so hoping all my packages I sent 5 days ago made it to at least the other countries carriers in time!

they mad about the Canucks? :P

Gold comment! Haha

I thought that the canada post strike cycles from location to location. I read that every location will go on strike for 2 days then rotate with another location. My Brother, Sister and mom have been receiving everything they've ordered. But then again, they have been taking a day or two longer. Anyways, I hope they don't take too long to get to us!

IMG_0347mod.jpg

haha i love that you posted my "pouting" picture!...that was such good weekend! hope we can hang again soon..

AAAAAH SHIT, HE TALKING SHIT SHIT SHIT, SHIT SHIT SHIT.

KIYA! i cant stop listening to it! its so siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! also i just realized that the blue at the bottom of that photo is the trashcan that the camera was sitting on..ha! "shit shit shit.....shit shit shit"

I thought that the canada post strike cycles from location to location. I read that every location will go on strike for 2 days then rotate with another location. My Brother, Sister and mom have been receiving everything they've ordered. But then again, they have been taking a day or two longer. Anyways, I hope they don't take too long to get to us!

the union got locked out by the company... they are going to get legislated back next week so everything should get moving then... sucks, i have anew pair of alden cordovan boots that have been sitting in customs... think of the boots!

Big ups to the guys at self edge LA today for keeping my car from getting towed! I will live with just a parking ticket!! Super helpful with getting me a plethora of jeans to try on as well! I was in denim heaven! Tried on some dry bones x superfutures, Beatle busters, flathead bsp's, but left with what I had my eyes set on the whole time.. IH666ods. I'm giddy as a school girl. Also got my gf some 3sixteen+'s... Only way I could talk her into letting me get myself some jeans lol.

Thanks again SELA!!!

Super props to whomever does the repairs at SENY. I've had at least 4 sets of repairs done to my evisu's that I didn't even purchase in their store, and every time they've done an absolutely bang up job.

Some examples here:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2746461&postcount=8456

agreed 100%. they did an amazing job on my evisus and my pbjs.

i will post some pics eventually in the repairs thread, but bravo guys, great work!