Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya, was the F380 restocked? Or are they finally no more?

Yup, we got a small restock of them in the online store from their remaining stock.

A few new things in the online store..

The William Gibson x Buzz Rickson N-1 Black Deck Jacket is now available at SENY, SELA, and our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=78&products_id=666

Two new Strike Gold shirts are available at SENY and our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=86

WG x BR Black Deck Jacket

front_1.jpg

front_1_01.jpg

Strike Gold Shirts

front.JPG

front_01.JPG

front.jpg

front_02.jpg

front_04.jpg

kiya, when do you guys think you'll be getting the ih 666 over in ny ?

February 1st.

Just curious: what jeans in these fit pics of BR and 1st Strike Gold shirt? Love the greenish hues...

Flat Head F380.

hate to ask again, but:

what music do you guys play at SENY? do you have a compilation or do you just play albums?

I have a large music collection.. over 3000 CDs and about 2500 records. I ripped almost everything i own (rockabilly only) and put it all on an external drive. I then load up the computers at the stores and it just plays on random.

Bring a drive to the store and we'll dump some on there for you.

I have a large music collection.. over 3000 CDs and about 2500 records. I ripped almost everything i own (rockabilly only) and put it all on an external drive. I then load up the computers at the stores and it just plays on random.

whoa, more CDs than records? btw if you've gone through the trouble of digitizing and cataloging your rockabilly can a selfedge mix-tape be close behind?

How about a Self Edge rockabilly comp? I bet I've got an unreleased Hi-Q's track somewhere you could use!

How about a Self Edge rockabilly comp? I bet I've got an unreleased Hi-Q's track somewhere you could use!

Let's talk in Vegas.

Looks like someone beat me to it... But I would love to see what's on that hard drive, and I'll be at VLV again this year. I'll get all my records converted to mp3 by then so maybe there will be something I can contribute...just found another Jerry lee Lewis unreleased sun records compilation

Kiya is SESF also getting the IH-666S's or the IHXB01's on Feb 1st? I need to try these!

Yup, all three stores will have them.

kiya does the White fh chambray fit similar to the original check winter flannel or is it slim like the wabash & the houndstooth ?

Fits like a normal FH shirt, not super slim like the Houndstooth.

kiya you own more than rockabilly don't lie. I know you are an LX paterson completist :)

I never said all those records and CDs were all rockabilly!

Shit, the IDM list didn't start itself.

First one is the Smith Ranch Boys and the second is Deke Dickerson.