Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

yeah, that was us. you picked up the sc type 2 jacket also? i just had to have it also.

;)

Carl, don't feel slighted, check the date on my previous post, it was from yesterday. ;)

Today I went back and saw Carl!

Greentea, were you and your friend with the woman with the two dogs and her friend?

Today bought a SugarCane 1953 jacket and had tamales at El Toro. The line at Tartine was too long (thanks for the tip though Kiya and Demetra (sp?), will go back another time.)

Kiya and I both had our birthdays today! Happy Birthday Kiya!

it should be noted that it's not "locked down" and more "just nobody else carries the brands.."

just wanted to clarify that.

:)

-kiya

Iron Heart x Self Edge jeans..

21 oz denim

Selvedge

Indigo

Hidden Rivets

All Rivets made from Sterling Silver

34" inseam

size run will go from 29 to 40 waist

100 piece limitation

retail price to be determined

cut will be similar to a dior 21cm, boxy, anti-fit, slim, low-ish rise

release date: will be announced in a few weeks

-kiya

Guest jeffvyain

ok so we have a 21cm repro. can you give us any sizing specifics? for example, how big around the hem would they be for a 30" waist? i never really understood the whole 19 vs. 21 thing, except that relatively, the 21 is bigger. is the inseam gonna be longer than shit too?

ok so we have a 21cm repro. can you give us any sizing specifics? for example, how big around the hem would they be for a 30" waist? i never really understood the whole 19 vs. 21 thing, except that relatively, the 21 is bigger. is the inseam gonna be longer than shit too?

they'd be around 21cm, hence being similar to a 21cm dior.

:)

all inseams will be 34"

sterling silver hmmm...i think you should expect the 300+ haha

when are you guys getting imperials in??

Imperials should be in by November 15

Guest jeffvyain

maybe that seemed like a stupid question, but most jeans fluctuate the hem width depending on waist size. i was under the impression that this was the case with even dior. for example, a size 38 (don't even know if they make them that big) 19cm cut dior would have a hem width of, say, maybe 25 cm, while a size 26 may have a hem witdth of 16.5cm. maybe this isn't the case, but i assumed it would be so. it seems there are a lot of japanese repros with hems around 21cm, and i was wondering if maybe a semi-smallish waist size (size 30) might produce a smaller hem than 21cm...thus making it stand out a bit more from every other repro out there.