Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Hey guys, let's talk about something else... I just robokopped another vintage Singer Darning machine and having it set up at SELA for all your crotch blow-out needs!

Damn i was really hoping that NYC would get one, oh well.

All in due time, next year...

Jealousy is a female trait.

holy shit, this guy!

I +repped him for the hilarity that was his first post but god damn I've never seen someone south so fast

so, self edge, totally satisfied with my first purchase, would have made it even if it wasn't black friday. thanks for the free 2day saturday delivery shipping.

Holy shit. The denim on those look amazing. I like the stitching details on the back pockets too.

I love the look of slack weave denim; it's so distinct and having worn a pair, I can just imagine how breathable and comfortable those will feel. Not sure about the weight of the denim, but I would imagine that they're less than ideal in winter weather. I'm hanging up the SExSC06 for the winter, but I can't wait until summer to wear them again.

are you guys gonna restock on the iron heart 301s soon?

Yup, tuesday or wednesday.

Any chance we could get a gander at the new Buzz Rickson goodies? I want to see the slimness. (Wallet screams bloody murder in the background - a good sign, I think?)

They're all up in the online store, four new shirts, two new jackets.

Kiya, what kind of quantities are we talking for the SExI14? Debating on those and the Ring Ring collab. Also, that patch makes me proud to be Californian.

About 400 pairs of the SEXI14 were made.

I had a question regarding SE's repair policy at sela. I know you don't take mail ins but will you mail out repairs I drop off in person. also what will your hours be around Xmas and new years?

Yup, we can mail them out for you if you can't pick them up.

We'll be open normal hours, only closed on Xmas day.