Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Lol? Well done for droping 485 on some denim, please proceed to post fit pic's

Will do.

I have no problems/issues with anybody.

Matter of fact, Kiya - I apologize for posting something that prompted the snakes to slither out and post negatively, cluttering up this thread.

I always thought it was funny that people would waste their precious time and life logging on to post something negatively towards another person.

Its usually rooted in jealousy, but I promise. I worked hard for every penny of that $485 that I dropped on this pair of denim(sorry I'll NEVER use the word ,joint" again)...nah f that: that I dropped on these joints and I'm gona wear em HARRRRD, Til the wheels fall off.

I come in peace. A very select few people leave in pieces. : )

To anybody else that's dropped the dough on these, I salute you.

damn stresMaldo's peen went from green to red in a matter of seconds..L0L.

nice job "shitten" on this thread

LOL

*cheers*

What's that all about anyway?

Mikecch - whatchu talkin about? I'm stres maldonado. Who are you?

Btw - I have the SEXFHXRR10's and and Flat Head 4001's on their way to me from Selfedge. Will post fit pics as soon as they're here.

Funny that you took offense to that part.

It wasn't directed at you but now we know who peddles the Chevy Cavalier around town, don't we?

Don't get mad. It was just a post congradulating Kiya, RingRing, and Flat Head on a doing a great job on the newly released SEXFHXRR10's.

You would have thought that I slept with your sister.

Get outside more. Live a little bit. I promise it will do wonders on all those emotions you have pent up.

Regards lil buddy, you have a friend in me. I love all deinim enthusiasts, even the ones like you.

Actually, I think we were poking fun at your ridiculous description of the jeans. Plenty of other people have bought them and faced no scorn. Lots of people buy lots of stuff, and are mostly congratulated.

Actually, I think we were poking fun at your ridiculous description of the jeans. Plenty of other people have bought them and faced no scorn. Lots of people buy lots of stuff, and are mostly congratulated.

So you're one of the many sheep is what you're telling me?

Doesn't suprise me.

Thankfully my self esteem is fully intact so congradulations or lame attempts at "poking fun" has no bearing on me, either way.

I will continue to speak my mind all the same. If my rediculous discriptions hit you that hard, feel free to join in with everybody else.

Maybe ya"ll could even wear matching APC's to the roastfest!

Jealousy is a female trait.

Doesn't suprise me.

Thankfully my self esteem is fully intact so congradulations or lame attempts at "poking fun" has no bearing on me, either way.

I will continue to speak my mind all the same. If my rediculous discriptions hit you that hard, feel free to join in with everybody else.

But why waste time logging on to a forum just to antagonise members - surely a discussion that makes sense and benefits the participants would be a more fruitful use of this forum?

The TFHxSExRR jeans are by no means the most $$$ jeans this forum has seen, and as for your descriptions: perhaps give us an detailed walk-through/analysis with pictures when you receive them?

You do realise that the majority of regulars here are fairly experienced denim enthusiasts - mere 'beasting' or hyping, and the personal attacks, will not win anyone over, or contribute anything worthwhile to the forum?

Doesn't suprise me.

someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg

ya, that was the one.. but there were definitely some goodies to be had.. I got my IH down vest from the sale back then..

yeah i believe last years corduras got a price drop of almost $200 when they weren't moving...maybe after winter..who knows

the personal attacks, will not win anyone over, or contribute anything worthwhile to the forum?

Exactly.

I didn't post anything personal towards anybody originally.

If you had issues with my depiction of the jeans, why waste your time? Its one mans personal opinion/description. Let it be.

You're that mad that I didn't word things how you would word things?

Y'all are rediculous.

Sallgood though

Exactly.

I didn't post anything personal towards anybody originally.

If you had issues with my depiction of the jeans, why waste your time? Its one mans personal opinion/description. Let it be.

You're that mad that I didn't word things how you would word things?

Y'all are rediculous.

Sallgood though

does this dude really exist? Or is somebody bored and just fuckin around?