Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Really? The XL was too small for you?

I swore i've seen your photos, find it hard to believe you won't fit into a XL (or that you're even a XL in IH) unless i'm thinking of somebody else.

Its quite unusual, normall the shirts are to snug in the chest, or the shoulders, this was just to short in sleeves (for reference im 6 feet tall 180 pounds). A little extra length in the sleeves and a bit more in the chest (though not necessarily needed) would make all the difference, andrew might weigh in right here, he has a better eye for these things than i do.

Its quite unusual, normall the shirts are to snug in the chest, or the shoulders, this was just to short in sleeves (for reference im 6 feet tall 180 pounds). A little extra length in the sleeves and a bit more in the chest (though not necessarily needed) would make all the difference, andrew might weigh in right here, he has a better eye for these things than i do.

I'm a 40 in all Flat Head shirts and a Small in all Iron Heart shirts and i'm wearing a Medium Strike Gold flannel right now with some room in the chest.. then again i never have arm length issues on shirts because of my height.

It's black.

And it costs more because everything from the BRxWG collection costs more.

Edit: To be exact it also has a WG tag inside and not a traditional Navy tag.

Just added some items to our online store.

New Mister Freedom Midnight Pea Coat, Real Japan Blues Hand-Stitched Oxford shirts, 3sixteen Waxed Stadium Jackets, and also a full restock of all Flat Head jeans:

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/

If someone is wearing that and they see me walking by, run. I will stab you and take your jacket.

Kiya,

Is the sizing Midnight Pea Coat comparable with the denim version don't see a sizing chart in the description?

Size chart is going up shortly. They run true to size, they shrink down to size.

Are those the new Imperial collabs in the RJB oxford pictures?

Whow, good eye.

Size up one for the 3sixteen jackets?

They run true to size. When in doubt use the measurements on our product page.

any sz small 3sixteen jackets in navy at sesf?

Nope, only spice.

Getting a restock next week.