Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

SEXIHXRR10's are fantastic, though not tapered. Go back a few pages and you can see my pre and post soak fit pics.

I noticed the back pocket lip; it's different than any other pair i've had and am also curious how it fades. my guess is quick because it's so pronounced.

Iron Heart x Self Edge CPO Jacket

One of our hottest items this winter is a jacket we did with Iron Heart out of a black and gray heavy cotton fabric with a super lightweight inner lining. The jacket has a 2-way metal zipper that's anodized black with tan leather pulls.

The jacket fit is great for wearing anything from just a t-shirt underneath to layering underneath with multiple long sleeve shirts. We're excited for this piece because it's not only very versatile but very functional in terms of how warm and lightweight it is.

Only done in one run, there are no restocks on this item.

Specs:

100% Super Heavy Cotton Flannel

Triple Brushed Outer

Black Anodized Metal Zipper

Quilted Super Light Weight Nylon/Poly Lining

Rinsed Fabric (Will Not Shrink)

Two-Way Zipper with Tan Leather Pulls

Slash side pockets and patch breast pockets with double button fastening

Made in Japan

Available now at all three Self Edge stores and in the online store, check the product page in our online store for hi-res photos and measurements:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=633

IHXSE_05.jpg

IHXSE_01.jpg

IHXSE_07.jpg

IHXSE_08.jpg

IHXSE_09.jpg

IHXSE_10.jpg

IHXSE_11.jpg

IHXSE_12.jpg

is there ever going to be another run of the dry bones collab?

Nope, your best chance at getting a pair would probly be putting a "want to buy" topic up in the supermarket and seeing if you get lucky!

Also something to consider..there is a new dry bones collab coming out soon that looks to be reallly nice..

how does sizing for the SExFHxRR compare to the SExDBxSUFU? the DBs are a bit loose on me, wanna get the RR sizing right but don't have time to stop by a shop.

Get the same size as you did in the DB jean, or for a slimmer fit go one size down.

Hell, depending on how much they cost, I'll grab a pair too quick. Commuting by public transit during the winter in Chicago sucks...I'd rather be trudging through -10, wind and snow in February with a smile on my face and Iron Hearts on my legs.

Hell, depending on how much they cost, I'll grab a pair too quick. Commuting by public transit during the winter in Chicago sucks...I'd rather be trudging through -10, wind and snow in February with a smile on my face and Iron Hearts on my legs.

Hell ya. Chicago's winter breaks my spirit. Though I dont even get a comfort of a train; Im on my bike year round. Those jeans could be a godsend (plus a lot more comfortable than cramming long johns under my jeans). Kiya being innovative as always...stoked to see more.