Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

kiya,

when the "Midnight" P-Jacket from Mister Freedom will be online?

thanks.

November 15th.

Flat Head Winter Shirt Collection, Key Rings, & Jean Restocks

We just received a shipment of shirts from the new Flat Head collection and also a restock of all Flat Head jeans. Also in is a new Flat Head branded keyring made of iron.

All the new shirts along with a restock of all the jeans are available now at all three stores and in our online store. Check the online store for more information, specs, measurements, and hi-res photos:

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

Flat Head Houndstooth Winter Iron Workshirt

FH_BR_01.jpg

FH_BR_03.jpg

FH_BR_05.jpg

Flat Head Winter Flannel - Black/White

FH_SHIRT_01-2.jpg

FH_SHIRT_03-1.jpg

Flat Head Black Mint Kasuri Shirt - Black

FH_BM_01.jpg

FH_BM_03.jpg

FH_BM_04.jpg

FH_BM_05.jpg

FH_BM_06.jpg

Flat Head Black Mint Kasuri Shirt - Red

FH_RD_01.jpg

FH_RD_07.jpg

FH_RD_06.jpg

Flat Head Heavy Flannel Workshirt - Tan/Brown

fh_shirt_01-3.jpg

fh_shirt_01_03.jpg

Flat Head Horseshoe Iron Keyring

FH_KEYRING.jpg

kiya, i noticed those kasuri shirts arent listed as one washed/rinsed, any idea how much they will shrink?

Shrinkage is minimal on those.

Cold wash and line dry.

A lot of people dry clean those shirts too.

very nice shirts! love the red one:)

Justification: why do I NEED another Self edge ring?

I know you're a big fan of our jewelry collection, here's a new piece that came in this week:

SE_BRCLT_01_01.jpg

It's also in the online store now.

Fit pic of an XL, over my IHW-01. This thing is incredibly comfortable and warm. Double IH leather pulls on top and bottom zipper. Really debating grabbing this... I would highly recommend getting into an SE near you to feel it/ try it on/ buy it in person!!!

IMG_4624.jpg

iron heart thread..chex it out brah

Kiya-I remember you mentioning you'll be restocking the Buzz Rickson/William Gibson MA-1 sometime this fall, any idea when that's going down? And will you be getting the L-2?

We're getting the new Buzz Rickson x William Gibson black MA-1 in "slender long", which means it's slightly longer in cut and also cut slim.

Should be at all stores first week of December.

Hey Kiya, I know you've done (and continue to do) great collaborations with denim companies, but are there any plans for a completely independent Self Edge jawn?

Unless SE has its own denim mill and all the equipment necessary to construct a pair of jeans, as well as a skilled craftsman capable of quality construction, there will always be some sort of collaboration in producing a pair of jeans.

I might get neg repped for saying this, but I'm hoping to see SE and Roy put something awesome together. I don't care what name it goes by, but a limited production jean with special attention to detail, constructed by Roy makes me wet. It's kinda ironic since the standard Roy jean already fits this description, but something like deadstock denim and hardware, fancy pocket fabric, lined pockets, etc. would be the tits.

/stirring the pot

Is this the same jacket sidney has?

Nope, Sid has the L-2b which is lighter in weight.

The one we're getting is slightly heavier in weight and is longer in length and slimmer cut.

Whats up with denim prices these days? It was only a couple of years ago that top denim topped out ta $300. Now they're hitting $500? This can't all be inflation... are there just more people out there in the game - supply and demand? Really makes me think second of getting another pair :(

Exchange rate and shit. And don't front, you'll be buying dope jawns for the rest of your life!!!