Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Yeah! And maybe we can devise a plan to steal everything in his store. I am sure he never reads this thread. Of course I will ask him if photos are aloud. I am sure he will now answer that for us...

Haha. I was just going to say, pretty sure SE still doesn't have electronic security tags. Could place a few pairs of 301s under my t-shirt while you divert Kiya's attention somewhere else and no one would be the wiser.

Is there a SuFu mafia? Am I going to get topped for these comments?

Yeah! And maybe we can devise a plan to steal everything in his store. I am sure he never reads this thread. Of course I will ask him if photos are aloud. I am sure he will now answer that for us...

allowed, just cause i am not able to roll with would i allow you to speak silly with no alcohol in your system dude!

Kiya, just sent a email about an order mishap. Will wait for a reply from them, but wouldn't it make sense to return to the NY store if I'm about as east-coast located as can be to save time on both our ends? For the people that were curious about the FH key-ring size...

IMG_2491bbytr.jpg

hey kiya are you guys gonna be getting the IHW-01 (melton wool)? it's all sold out on the ironheart website :(

Yup, we'll have em in about two weeks.

Self Edge Los Angeles Grand Opening Party & Sale

SelfEdge-LAopening_flyer2RoySale-1.jpg

Self Edge Los Angeles is open for business and we're having an opening party to celebrate this Saturday night, October 23rd with beer for all and specials on many of the lines we carry. We've got loads of new product from every brand that's come into all three stores over the past couple of weeks.

Wild Records recording artists Omar & The Stringpoppers will be playing a set upstairs at SELA at 10pm.

Come by Self Edge Los Angeles for some drinks and enjoy a 10% off sale. We're not leaving our other two stores or our online customers out of this, the 10% off sale will be honored at SESF, SENY, and our online store too.

Self Edge Los Angeles Opening Party & Sale:

Saturday, October 23rd - 7pm to 11pm

The sale will run Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store.

The sale starts Friday October 22nd and runs through Sunday October 24th.

Self Edge Online Store Sale

Starts 9am (PST) Friday, October 22nd.

Ends Noon (PST) Monday, October 25th.

Sale in-store and online will be 10% off (Excludes Roy Jeans & All Media).

Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 10% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday October 22nd, the coupon code will be good until Noon on Monday October 25th.

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases.

Coupon Code for 10% off along with free shipping worldwide: SelfEdgeLA

Along with debuting ROY jeans, we're also excited to introduce a new brand at Self Edge New York: Sunny Sports. We've just received several styles today; here are a few teaser images. The Wool CPO overshirt is definitely a standout.... stop by SENY and check them out this weekend.

20101020_1.jpg

20101020_2.jpg

20101020_3.jpg

20101020_4.jpg

All the Sunny Sports shirts feature a pretty slim fit. The full chest measurement on the size Small CPO is 20" across but keep in mind that it's meant to be worn as an overshirt, so you can put stuff on underneath. Another thing to consider is that Allan at SENY is usually a size S in all Iron Heart and even that's a little big on him; this shirt fits him perfectly. Hope this helps.