Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Yo Kiya- any chance you'll be visiting SENY on the 20th (right before the SELA party)? It'd be good to catch up!

I will not, i'll be in SF till we leave for LA before the SELA party.

I believe you had said no on NY or SF so I'd assume LA is the same, but do you offer walk in hemming? Need to get these eternals dropped off somewhere this afternoon.

We do chainstitch hemming at all three locations, bring them in anytime.

Don't mean to be impatient here, but as it's been two weeks I was wondering if there were any updates on this?

The jeans are done, they were finished last week, they're going through QC and then being sent to the Self Edge stores.

kiya, correct me if I am wrong, but I believe SE doesn't accept any mail-in orders for chainstitching or repairs, regardless where the jeans were purchased. Walk-in only...

This is a true story.

kiya,

about the SH-IH 12oz overdyed.

is it a only one run or more runs will come in future?

thanks.

One limited run only, there won't be any more of those made.

any iron heart heavy winter flannels this year?

Yup, in early December.

Stopped by the store the other day to pick up a pair of RJB's and saw the MF Deck Jacket. That thing is just pimp. When I opened the coat, I was a bit intrigued that I might have heard like a plastic bag crinkling inside the jacket but I guess that's probably the Troy lining? Nevertheless, really sick jacket.

BTW, any re-stocks of the IH 301s in the near future?

Stopped by the store the other day to pick up a pair of RJB's and saw the MF Deck Jacket. That thing is just pimp. When I opened the coat, I was a bit intrigued that I might have heard like a plastic bag crinkling inside the jacket but I guess that's probably the Troy lining? Nevertheless, really sick jacket.

BTW, any re-stocks of the IH 301s in the near future?

You really didn't bother to read the description on the SE website? :confused:

LINING: Reprocessed wool “Troy†blanket, stripe.

INNER LAYER: An original 1940’s US Navy issued gear feature, a cotton ‘organdy’ wax coated layer, for wind proofing (the creaking noise will disappear after a few days of wear).

Kiya, you seriously need to entertain the idea of hosting a SELA party around Coachella time (April 15-17) for those of us who will be travelling to California for the festival. Would be really keen to pick up some new jeans then and kick it back with you and the SuFu family.

Just a thought. :)

Issue with that is that it's on a weekend and that would require people to stay an extra week in LA for a party that would be the saturday before or following the festival.

sorry if this is a stupid question, i've looked through and can't seem to figure out what the brand is with the three Xs...anyone?

It's a brand we've had for a while, the stuff is made in outer space.

will there be any pics of the flathead x ring ring collab at the SELA party?

I'll bring a sample down with me so you can see a (somewhat) finished version in person.