Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

man I would so buy one of those FH horseshoe keyrings, but $55 is just too much to spend on a metal ring to hang your keys on...

$35 is acceptable, but shipping is a killer on this one.

as for jeans price increasing, so be it.

man I would so buy one of those FH horseshoe keyrings, but $55 is just too much to spend on a metal ring to hang your keys on...

$35 is acceptable, but shipping is a killer on this one.

as for jeans price increasing, so be it.

You can tack it onto another order and just pay $35 for it.

You only need to pay the increased amount if you're ordering it alone.

Kiya, what's the sizing like on TFH long sleeve shirts, specifically the Beige Chambray? I see on the SE site that there's only a 38 and 44 left. I know I'm not a 44 but would a 38 be more alone the lines of a typical medium or small?

A 38 would be considered a size Small.

Kiya, what's the sizing like on TFH long sleeve shirts, specifically the Beige Chambray? I see on the SE site that there's only a 38 and 44 left. I know I'm not a 44 but would a 38 be more alone the lines of a typical medium or small?

Layne, Flat Head shirts run quite slim. If you need a different size than what's listed online, give SENY a call and we can check our available stock.

i washed my jeans a couple weeks ago, can i bring them in for a repair even though i've worn them postwash?

Yeah of course, just as long a their clean feeling.

i washed my jeans a couple weeks ago, can i bring them in for a repair even though i've worn them postwash?

Put yourself in Kiya's situation. Would you want to touch another person's pair of jeans that haven't been washed for x number of days/weeks/months?

I think you just answered your own question.

If I were him, I would not want to fix crotch blowouts on jeans that haven't been freshly washed.

Put yourself in Kiya's situation. Would you want to touch another person's pair of jeans that haven't been washed for x number of days/weeks/months?

If I were him, I would not want to fix crotch blowouts on jeans that haven't been freshly washed.

Cool story bro

If I were him, I would want to blow crotches that haven't been freshly washed.

you forgot no homo :/

how thick is the union fleece compared to, say, a buzz sweat ?

It's a hair lighter in weight, just barely, but softer on the inside.

If I were him, I would want to blow crotches that haven't been freshly washed.

What's wrong with blowing unwashed crotches? :o

Two can play this game...

Mister Freedom Fall/Winter 2010 Collection

Mister Freedom comes through with a highly anticipated collection which is a combination of updated versions of his greatest hits combined with a couple of essential basics.

For those waiting for the Mister Freedom rendition of the classic 5-Pocket jean this is your turn, Mister Freedom has done his version of a mid-50's style 5-Pocket jean out of a deadstock American woven unsanforized indigo denim. We love the details on this, from the pocket stitching to the leather stamped pocket tag to the straight leg classic fit it's a great jean and exciting to see Christophe Loiron's take on this classic style.

The Foul Weather Deck Jacket has been updated with a Troy Wool lining which is lighter in weight but just as warm as the previous version and the CPO Overshirts have been updated with two new fabrics, both exclusive to MFSC and woven just for this run of shirts.

Also in is a long sleeve sweater named the Union Fleece with a chambray placket down the front, a great snug fit, available in very small numbers (no restocks on this item). We love this piece, it's versatile and extremely comfortable.

All these items including restocks of the watch cap, scarves, and utility chambray shirts are available now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store:

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=74

Mister Freedom Californian Jeans - Lot 54

mf_cali_01.jpg

mf_cali_05.jpg

Mister Freedom Deck Coat with Troy Lining

MF_DOCK_01.jpg

MF_DOCK_06-1.jpg

MF_DOCK_05.jpg

MF_DOCK_08.jpg

Mister Freedom Off-Duty CPO Shirt

MF_CPO_LIGHT_01.jpg

MF_CPO_LIGHT_03.jpg

MF_CPO_LIGHT_04.jpg

Mister Freedom Midnight CPO Shirt

MF_CPO_DARK_01.jpg

MF_CPO_DARK_04.jpg

MF_CPO_DARK_05.jpg

Mister Freedom Union Fleece

MF_SWEATSHIRT_01.jpg

MF_SWEATSHIRT_04.jpg

MF_SWEATSHIRT_06.jpg

I think this new Mr freedom collection will turn out badly for self edge. Hear me out on this one. With such enticing products, consumers will want to cop that stuff immediately with their freshly cashed paychecks, instead of letting their money earn interest in the bank. That interest, over time, would provide for money for later purchases...hmmm. Maybe they should stop selling enticing us like this? ;)

/end sarcasm