Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Do the Iron Heart Rider Jackets fade?

The indigo ones definitely do.

Self Edge Los Angeles Grand Opening Party is October 23rd, come to LA and rock out with us.

Habia!

Where you been?

I stayed at the Ace for a week and asked for you but you were back in the Bay Area.

I spotted you in the back of Paper magazine wearing our jeans a few months ago too..

Self Edge Los Angeles Grand Opening Party is October 23rd, come to LA and rock out with us.

hmmm UFC or SELA?

yeah the indigo version fades

very nice. almost makes me want to get the indigo instead of the superblack first.

kiya, will you be getting a restock of the iron heart 301s anytime soon?

Yup, in late November when the next run is done, in the meantime you can check SELA or SENY to see if they have your size for a phone order.

kiya, will you be getting a restock of the iron heart 301s anytime soon?

We still have a couple sizes at SELA that aren't in SF, hit me up via PM, or call me at the store to see if we have your size.

any info on when buzz rickson x william gibson x porter bags will be back in stock? already called LA and NY and they're out.

Nope, saw them at the show in Tokyo in the spring and decided to pass on them, the materials aren't impressive any more because they're using Porter textiles, not BR textiles like they used the first two seasons.

will SF carry the mr freedom chiller vest ?

Nope, we decided to pass on all the vests.

We did get the Deck Jacket with the Troy wool lining, both CPO shirts, and the fleece at all three stores today.

Deck Jacket is $870, CPO Shirts are $380, Union Fleece is $225.

All three stores now have the new Mister Freedom items in stock.

Restocks from Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson, Flat Head, Iron Heart & Real Japan Blues

We've gotten restocks of many of our most popular items from almost every brand we carry.

From Sugar Cane and Buzz Rickson we've received belts, watch caps in every color, wool CPO shirts, and every jean model they produce.

Flat Head has sent us a small run of the heavyweight slim 1001 jean for SESF and our online store along with some new Horseshoe Iron Keyrings, woven leather & silver bracelets, and restocks of a few of the chambray shirt styles in both western and workwear versions.

From Iron Heart all three stores have received full restocks of all jeans, belts, and jackets along with two new shirts (12oz Overdyed Denim Shirt & a Herringbone Shirt) and a restock of the chambray workshirt.

Real Japan Blues only does jean production twice a year, they've just sent us a rerun of the 105BSP and 106BSP, these are sure to go quick. These are the new versions with front pocket bag denim taping and lined back pockets.

There are new items trickling into all three Self Edge stores and in our online store, drop by and see what's new.

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/

Snap up them 106BSP's.

8 months into mine, every day wear, with no washes, holding up amazingly and they look incredible. Every other jean I've tried to go this long without washes has disintegrated but these are incredibly well built--the pocket reinforcement is a great idea.

Detail shots of the front pocket bag denim taping and lined back pockets?

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=76&products_id=395