Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

new models or just restocks? same price?

Some restocks and some new shirts, prices will stay the same.

Just stopped into SENY yesterday for the first time for some denim repairs and let me tell you the guys in there are top notch. Made me feel right at home, thanks for taking good care of the Ooe's guys and I'll be looking forward to getting them back soon. I know its been said a billion times before but everyone should stop into the store if they are in the area. Great experience!

Any updates on 22oz. Dry Bones collaboration?

They should be out within the next five weeks, the only finished version went to Johan (JL77).

Johan, you have some photos of those jeans to put up?

3sixteen+, launching at all Self Edge stores on August 4th.

IMG00037-20100727-1319.jpg

Just stopped into SENY yesterday for the first time for some denim repairs and let me tell you the guys in there are top notch. Made me feel right at home, thanks for taking good care of the Ooe's guys and I'll be looking forward to getting them back soon. I know its been said a billion times before but everyone should stop into the store if they are in the area. Great experience!

I came in right after you saw your ooe's on the desk, they were looking good. Also picked up the new iron heart over dyed. good stuff

They should be out within the next five weeks, the only finished version went to Johan (JL77).

Johan, you have some photos of those jeans to put up?

The denim is SUPER heavy and abrasive. I wore them today cuz I'm an idiot.

Pink Selvedge ID

IMG_0731.jpg

Hickory Stripe pocket bags

IMG_0732.jpg

Denim close-up and top shank

IMG_0733.jpg

they sanforized????

You think i'm stupid?

How is the cut? I love my SEXDBXS09's and would love something different with a similar cut.

It's a straight leg cut with a medium/low rise, if anything it's a hair on the slim side.

god damn it how much?

You'll have to sell your new bobber.

It's a straight leg cut with a medium/low rise, if anything it's a hair on the slim side.

kiya, by "straight leg" are we thinking "japanese straight" (which is baggy in my opnion -they considered 55s as straight cuts) or are we thinking "european straight" -on the more fitted side??

Had a good time today kicking it with Ginno, also Supleme and LandoCal126 came by and we all had lunch (of course not in the store Kiya) and a special treat was when Derek rode BART back over to Oakland with me.

IMG00377.jpg

Introducing 3sixteen+ Jeans

3sixteen and Self Edge have come together to design a collection of jeans (and more, soon...). For the first release we have two fits made up of a beautiful rope dyed Japanese double red-line selvedge denim.

The denim on these jeans has a deep indigo shade and is slightly on the abrasive side and is sure to yield a great aged look with normal wear.

We're excited about being able to work with 3sixteen on this new sub-label and are also looking forward to a women's selvedge jean release later this fall.

Both the 10BSP and 20BSP jeans are available now at SESF, SENY, and in our online store. Check the product pages for measurements, full specs, and hi-res photographs.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=87

3sixteen+ 10BSP Straight Leg Jeans

10BSP_01.jpg

10BSP_02.jpg

3sixteen+ 20BSP Slim Leg Jeans

20BSP_01.jpg

20BSP_01-1.jpg

10BSP_03.jpg

10BSP_04.jpg

10BSP_07.jpg

10BSP_05.jpg

10BSP_06.jpg

10BSP_08.jpg

Yo Kiya, I placed a order for some SGs yesterday, I'm planing on leaving for a trip sometime during this week, it all depends on when these jeans will arrive! I have never really used FedEx before, so I wouldn't know how long it would take a package to travel from SF to LA, any estimates?

Yo Kiya, I placed a order for some SGs yesterday, I'm planing on leaving for a trip sometime during this week, it all depends on when these jeans will arrive! I have never really used FedEx before, so I wouldn't know how long it would take a package to travel from SF to LA, any estimates?

FedEx from SF to LA is 24 to 48 hours depending on exactly where you are in LA.

SE uses USPS to send their packages. I would assume if they were ordered and sent out yesterday, that they will be in LA by tomorrow or Thursday AM at the latest...

Actually we use FedEx for all domestic orders because it's fully trackable and if something goes wrong or needs to be re-routed it's easily done whereas with USPS if something goes missing or needs to be changed you're pretty much screwed.

Really sorry for that, send me an email and we'll make it right.

Hey kiya do you know how much the mf midnights shrink to in waist and length? I usually wear 30 waist and anything above 32 length. Do you think they'll fit?

Whoops, read the page lol.