Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

my roommate picked up the sexsc02 at SE today and he was told he doesn't need to soak it. the website says its raw unsanforized denim so shouldnt it need a soak?

Heyo I was working today when he got them. They were tight already, so I recommended to wear them for a bit before soaking them. Otherwise the waist would of been too tight. I couldn't believe a 21 year old guy could fit into that size 25 also

it's pronounced kee-kee.

You missed out tonight.

We went back to the hotel and i drank whiskey while sitting in between Warren Beatty and Amy Adams.

(still doesn't beat the Christina Hendricks sighting we had two nights ago)

You missed out tonight.

We went back to the hotel and i drank whiskey while sitting in between Warren Beatty and Amy Adams.

(still doesn't beat the Christina Hendricks sighting we had two nights ago)

Do you get drank now?

Do you need to ride?!?!?

img3588e.jpg

(behind me) Phil Selway (radiohead), Me, Gordon (BiG), Kobayashi-San (Flat Head)

Heyo I was working today when he got them. They were tight already, so I recommended to wear them for a bit before soaking them. Otherwise the waist would of been too tight. I couldn't believe a 21 year old guy could fit into that size 25 also

okay that makes more sense than what he told me. and yea..he has a body of a 12 year old.

Have Steam Locomotive been stocked in the stores yet? Really would like to see the fits of these..

They're available now at SENY, we'll have them at SESF within the next week or two.

Any new models that you are stocking or the usual D51XX and D62XX ?

We have the D62XX with a custom arcuate and new leather tag and next month are getting a slim cut which they've done just for us.

New Collections and Restocks at Self Edge

We've got some new items in from all the brands we carry including some restocks of the more popular items.

From Dry Bones we've had a special shirt made for us out of a natural indigo dyed slub chambray, a very unique fabric that's going to fade and age over time due to the rope dying process and the natural indigo it was dyed with. Also, from Dry Bones we've gotten a restock of their adjustable leather bracelets.

Flat Head has done a new color in their heavy flannel shirt in a new brown and tan color with workwear style pockets and tradition bake-lite like buttons. Also from Flat Head we've received tan and black cordovan card cases, feather rings, leather & silver bracelets, and leather mid-length wallets.

From Iron Heart we've received a small restock of the Self Edge x Iron Heart Overdyed Jeans (SEXIH07BK), these were made due to a quality control under-run and are available for the last time at SESF, SENY, and in our online store. We've also received full restocks of all IH jeans, belts, wallets, and Melton Wool Shirts.

Mister Freedom has sent us a restock of their great Utility Chambray shirts, the custom made wool watch caps, Mechanic's Sweaters and Shirts, and their scarves.

Skull has done a collaboration with Japan's Haru on a series of leather accessories. All made of hand cut and hand woven Italian leathers with custom made brass hardware. Haru is one of Japan's most prized metal workers that specializes in producing jewelry out of non-precious metals. We've got both the bracelets and wallet chains available in both black or tan. These are exclusive to the online store and SESF.

From Real Japan Blues we've got a small restock of the missing sizes of the Muted Hickory Stripe Jacket and also the new black/red leather wallet.

We've gotten a big restock of jeans from Sugar Cane along with a new Black Jean Cord shirt and a full restock of all Sugar Cane's leather belts.

In addition to all these new items we've received full restocks of jeans from Imperial, a full stock of Rin Tanaka's My Freedamn! books, and also the Denim Books from Lightning Magazine. All these items are available now at Self Edge San Francisco, Self Edge New York, and our online store. If something is sold out of our online store or at SESF there is a good chance we might still have it at SENY and we accept phone orders and still include free shipping from SENY.

For more information check the appropriate product pages in our online store; we supply hi-res photos, full measurements, and specs lists for every item we sell.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/

Dry Bones Natural Indigo Dyed Triple-Stitched Shirt

dbshirt_01.jpg

dbshirt_03.jpg

dbshirt_05.jpg

dbshirt_06.jpg

Dry Bones Leather Bracelets

db_bracelet.jpg

db_bracelet_01.jpg

Flat Head Winter Heavy Flannel Workshirt - Tan/Brown

fh_shirt_01.jpg

fh_shirt_05.jpg