Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

fh bsp's should be in stock in the ny store today right?

Shipment was delayed, coming next week.

NY is getting the Buzz Rickson x William Gibson x PORTER bags and wallets this week along with the new garment dyed Sugar Cane jeans in the '47 cut.

Only went a few pages back so apologies if this has already been answered, but any idea when you'll be getting restocks of the FH wallets? Cheers.

SENY will have the black mid-length next week.

any restocks on ST-100x 3sixteen anytime soon?

Yup, this wednesday.

congrats on getting posted to Engadget Self Edge for your use of the credit card iphone dongle haha.

http://mashable.com/2009/10/17/square-iphone-dorsey/

Twitter founder, Jack Dorsey, now owns Self Edge. Congrats Jack!

do not want. apple tracking all my purchases? Yeesh...

Square has absolutely nothing to do with Apple, it's a payment gateway system, no different than First ACH, Authorize.net, or FIrst Data which you already use daily every time you use your credit card or check card.

Square has absolutely nothing to do with Apple, it's a payment gateway system, no different than First ACH, Authorize.net, or FIrst Data which you already use daily every time you use your credit card or check card.

Hence why I get one-use credit card numbers from my credit card company each time I make an online purchase.

If there were a way to anonymize my actual credit card data with the bank I would do that too.

And if you think that device doesn't log what you do (or at least is CAPABLE of doing so) then you're delusional, my friend. :) My experience in the IT field has taught me that if it's possible to collect data, someone will do so, and once data is collected, it will be analyzed.