Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya I have a few questions. First, unless otherwise mentioned is every product update in the thread both for NY/SF? Second does the BR Navy CPO shrink at all? Third will you be getting any BR watch caps in? Finally will there be another run of BRxWG Sneakers and will they be produced in large sizes (with the BR sizing I would need a 10.5).

Thanks.

I have the original navy issue version and knowing Buzz Rickson's record of historical reproduction, I can recommend it whole heartedly. It's a great piece that has so many awesome details. Too bad mine's a size too big. This post made me dig into the closet to try it on again, just to be sure. Hopefully they will still be in stock when I can finally scratch up the dough to buy one!

Kiya I have a few questions. First, unless otherwise mentioned is every product update in the thread both for NY/SF? Second does the BR Navy CPO shrink at all? Third will you be getting any BR watch caps in? Finally will there be another run of BRxWG Sneakers and will they be produced in large sizes (with the BR sizing I would need a 10.5).

Thanks.

It will not shrink if dry cleaned, if washed in cold water and Woolite it'll shrink about half a size the first time and that's it.

Kiya

When is the release of the SExSC Jungle Cloth 'Chinos'?

Late November...

is there gonna be a restock for flathead hooks?

We should have more of those in about four or five weeks.

We're working on moving the site to a new dedicated (and far faster) server due to our increased use rate, so it's going to be a bit wonky today.

kiya. can i work at selfedge?

No, you cannot.

I still love you dearly though.

Kiya, are there any XL or XXL sizes left of the Red and Black IH Chambrays on the SE site or in store?

We've got both of those in the NY store, come in or place a phone order by calling: 212 388 0079

kiya, any word on a restocks for 5010xx?

I'd say sometime in December, maybe...

Any idea of price on MF Mechanics Sweatshirt?

I think $300 if i remember correctly.