Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

sorry i havent been too active on here.. but according to denimnews..

Self Edge is Coming to New York

Just got confirmation that Self Edge is opening a store in New York's Lower East Side on July 15. It will be on Orchard Street near Rivington Street.

Self Edge is one of the few places in the US to buy clothing made from rare Japanese and American selvage denim.

um..ok.

Poly, i love you, you're Sufu royalty.

sorry i havent been too active on here.. but according to denimnews..

Self Edge is Coming to New York

Just got confirmation that Self Edge is opening a store in New York's Lower East Side on July 15. It will be on Orchard Street near Rivington Street.

Self Edge is one of the few places in the US to buy clothing made from rare Japanese and American selvage denim.

um..ok.

is there going to be an opening party?

kiya, you coming to nyc for the opening?

The Get Free & Easy Independence Day Sale and Mister Freedom Showing

What better way to celebrate America's Independence Day than with a sale on classic Americana inspired garments?

This Saturday, July 4th, we'll be having a 15% off sale at Self Edge for both in-store and online customers.

If you're local come by for drinks and a showing of the Mister Freedom Fall/Winter 2009 collection which is inspired by 1930's to 1950's motorcycle gear. Come by the store, try on the new MFSC leather jacket, have a few beers, then do a wheelie down Valencia on the shop motorcycle.

July 4th, Saturday

In-Store: Noon to 7pm

Online: Saturday at 9AM (PST) to Sunday 5pm (PST)

Everything in store and online will be 15% off. Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 15% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Saturday July 4th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm the following day (Sunday, July 5th). Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases.

Coupon Code for 15% off everything along with free shipping worldwide: FreeAndEasy

www.selfedge.com/shop

Holy fuckkkk I'm fuckin there! See you at the opening day monkey! Those sexi04s better be looking good!
Wait monkey, you gonna be wearing your sexi04s? Well I'm going to be wearing mine too!

sorry guys I retired my SEXI04's a while ago :( they it 6 months but by that time i had lost a good amount of weight (36" waist to a 32" waist)

Ive been rocking a pair of SEXSC06's for the past 5 months tho I just took some pics, but ill be rockin those if anything

but yea should be dope, see you there akuma, and ill be lookin out for your SEXI04's IM SOLE CRAZY haha