Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

When will you guys be getting a restock on skull stuff (namely a sz.32 in the 5010)?

We're getting a small restock in 10 days from now including more wallets.

Do you have a specific release date for the upcoming Dry Bones shirts?

May 20th... some really nice stuff in that release too, along with a Red-D Slim Jean and Belt restock.

Interesting San Francisco Chronicle article today on the emerging workwear look in the Mission District. Talks of Kiya and Self Edge. Check it out HERE.

I noticed the in the pics for the Iron Heart shirts it says "Wear as long as possible without washing!"

Is this the standard procedure on all shirts that Self Edge sells? (Denim, flannel, chambray, etc.) And what's the usual for how long before washing?

Sorry if this has been answered before.

I noticed the in the pics for the Iron Heart shirts it says "Wear as long as possible without washing!"

Is this the standard procedure on all shirts that Self Edge sells? (Denim, flannel, chambray, etc.) And what's the usual for how long before washing?

Sorry if this has been answered before.

I have no idea why they write that on their shirts... i keep forgetting to ask them. It doesn't make much sense, especially considering it's on their flannel shirts.

We recommend washing your shirts when they become dirty.

SuperDenimConfessional:

I just spent the day doing some serious house cleaning.

I have 62 pairs of jeans from the last 3 years which are samples of all the collaborations. 62!!!

I myself cannot believe this.

Jeans with all sorts of random cuts and denim types and arcuate stitchings... Mutant forms of models from every brand i can think of, even brands we don't even carry.

This is in addition to 25 pairs of unworn jeans with tabs/arcuates that were from pre-lawsuit days, along with another 25 pairs of jeans which ended up never being released, 8 pairs of DHomme jeans which we used as fit samples (4 of which are in bags, each jean in about 10 pieces), and about 60 pairs which are one of every model we've ever carried at the store including one of each BiG collab which Gordon sent me, along with.. i can go on.

There is no way i can keep all this stuff, look out for a big private sale in a year or two.

Edit: No, i'm not selling any of this stuff, yet.

SuperDenimConfessional:

I have 62 pairs of jeans from the last 3 years which are samples of all the collaborations. 62!!!

Jeans with all sorts of random cuts and denim types and arcuate stitchings... Mutant forms of models from every brand i can think of, even brands we don't even carry.

This is in addition to 25 pairs of unworn jeans with tabs/arcuates that were from pre-lawsuit days, along with another 25 pairs of jeans which ended up never being released, 8 pairs of DHomme jeans which we used as fit samples (4 of which are in bags, each jean in about 10 pieces), and about 60 pairs which are one of every model we've ever carried at the store including one of each BiG collab which Gordon sent me, along with.. i can go on.

There is no way i can keep all this stuff, look out for a big private sale in a year or two.

Now thats the sort of Sufumarket sale I can really get behind. My eyes will be popping out of my head trying to figure out what to buy. No doubt it will all sell out SUPER quick. You'll have me selling off all of my precious possessions. I'll be begging you to trade some of your denim jewels for my Samurai s5000AI-10Sp's and some Aztec gold.

SuperDenimConfessional:

sup

gotta any big boy sizes ;)

sup

gotta any big boy sizes ;)

Every size from 27 to about 34....

zubie ill fight you for the 33 and 34's ha

hahaha looks like we're gonna have to battle. Im down for some crazy prototypes or some old jawnz i didnt get a chance to get the first time around

imagine having to measure all those jawnz. I do not envy you kiya (cept for the 82378089734083209 jeans)

def. wanna get my hands on some pre-lawsuit jawnz too

zubie ill fight you for the 33 and 34's ha

I'll fight tooth and nail for every size 33 and 34.

I'll even prep for the fight by getting the full Armor Metal Shark outfit. I'll be unstoppable until peterock1 shows up.