Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

I lost a bunch of weight, and my jawns are way loose.

Tonight I threw the SExFH05s in the washer, on hot. Then I threw 'em in the dryer.

Fit great. Now I need to punch a new hole in this thick ass FH belt. What should I use? Kryptonite? A gun? What will get through this damn thing?

Steve, take it to a local cobbler, they can do it while you wait and it'll be far cleaner than you trying to stick a hot soldering iron through the leather.

I need to punch a new hole in this thick ass FH belt. What should I use? Kryptonite? A gun? What will get through this damn thing?
Steve, take it to a local cobbler, they can do it while you wait and it'll be far cleaner than you trying to stick a hot soldering iron through the leather.

steve, i had the same problem. i was gonna do it myself, but instead i took it to my local cobbler. 5 minutes later i had a brand new notch on the belt and for only $5.

steve, i had the same problem. i was gonna do it myself, but instead i took it to my local cobbler. 5 minutes later i had a brand new notch on the belt and for only $5.

And if you don't plan on gaining any weight back you can always have the cobbler take an inch or two off the end of the belt to reduce bulk. A good cobbler would be able to do it and reproduce the same finish the belt already has.

any news on the kangaroo black rein? last time you mentioned early april...still waiting anxiously kiya!! help me ease my pain

We're waiting on it too, they've had some issues sourcing the right leather, i'll update the thread as soon as i hear back.

Sonny's mother clipped something out of a local San Mateo County paper, i think the SM County Times, to give to me.. i think it was printed a few days ago.

Whoever wrote this, reply to this post and i'll get you a $75 gift certificate to the store. I'm guessing it was for a high school class?

SMCountyTimes.jpg

Yeah, I am the real Alex Ellenberg. I can bring my school ID in and show you. It was actually written for an internship at the Oakland Tribune that got published in several different newspapers. Who should I talk to in the store?

And if you don't plan on gaining any weight back you can always have the cobbler take an inch or two off the end of the belt to reduce bulk. A good cobbler would be able to do it and reproduce the same finish the belt already has.

Awesome, thanks guys.

That just seems so pedestrian for a belt of this magnitude. I was convinced I was going to have to hire a mercenary to attack it in its sleep.

Yeah, I am the real Alex Ellenberg. I can bring my school ID in and show you. It was actually written for an internship at the Oakland Tribune that got published in several different newspapers. Who should I talk to in the store?

PM me with the day you want to come in and we'll sort you out!

:)

According to the size chart, the hombre in an XL is the same as this:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=355

Are they pretty much cut the same? Just asking because I read that the winter flannel was cut slim and these weren't supposed to be as slim.

Anyway, can't decide between the brown or blue. I have the blue winter flannel and not much brown, but both are calling me.

Also, no chambrays in a L or XL or 9301 in 36?

Just want to make sure before I purchase so I can get the right size. Was all set to get a Large until I saw the size chart.

Hey Pete, you have an XL in both. If the winter flannel fit pretty slim on me, I shouldn't go down to a Large on the hombre? They looked like they fit pretty similar in your pics with the hombre maybe having a little more room in the stomach.

editing fail.

Just want to make sure before I purchase so I can get the right size. Was all set to get a Large until I saw the size chart.

Hey Pete, you have an XL in both. If the winter flannel fit pretty slim on me, I shouldn't go down to a Large on the hombre? They looked like they fit pretty similar in your pics with the hombre maybe having a little more room in the stomach.

Get the same size in ALL your Iron Heart shirts, they all run the same with the exception of one release, the regular weight flannels that came out last season, they ran a size small. Everything else is the same sizing, even if it's a bit bigger or smaller in the end you'd be the same size in all the shirts.

Get the same size in ALL your Iron Heart shirts, they all run the same with the exception of one release, the regular weight flannels that came out last season, they ran a size small. Everything else is the same sizing, even if it's a bit bigger or smaller in the end you'd be the same size in all the shirts.
noway77, like what kiya said, if your usually a large in iron heart shirts, get a large. these have a little more room than the regular iron heart western flannel (ihsh-10).

Sorry guys. I know this is painful. That's what I was trying to say. The ONLY Iron Heart shirt I have is the winter flannel last season. The XL is a perfect fit, slim on me. Any smaller would be no good. So I wasn't sure if I should also get the hombre in an XL and it will just be a tad bigger, of if I go down to a Large in the hombre it will be too small. Sorry for the consusion. I guess an XL it is.

progress as in learning to fly? from the looks of the pic you are pretty close

Learning to land.

I can already fly. I'm Steve Fucking Brown.

Kiya do you have any other workshirts (as opposed to western style) coming to Self Edge this winter?
We have two by Wild Child coming in January...

How far along is this project, Kiya? I've been really anticipating new Wild Child products. I can't wait to see how the work shirts turn out.