Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

hey kiya i'm looking for a really nice leather belt. I know you've got quite a few online, but they're all wayy too big for me! I'm a girl size 26 ;[ any reccomendations?

You would need a size 30 in Sugar Cane belts, we have the black studded Sugar Cane belt in a size 30 in stock..

kiya,

how much will they cost?

will both colors be available in XL?

We'll have them later today in the online store, we'll have both colors, the red and blue from XS to XL... photos, specs, and the rest will be up later..

Iron Heart Flannel Shirts - Fall Series

Iron Heart brings us a great addition to their fall collection, their famous flannels in red and blue. These flannels are made in super limited quantities twice a year.

These shirts offer a great fit with amazing construction in a super comfortable brushed flannel material.

Also in is a full restock of the 634s and 9634 jeans.

More photographs, specs, and sizing information is now available in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

001-723022.jpg

002-723084.jpg

007-756622.jpg

008-756646.jpg

Our Iron Heart stock was a bit off and showed two sizes sold out when in fact we still had them...

Where be the pictures of all the stuff SE has been twittering aboot?

Coming within the next few days...

Iron Heart Flannel Shirts - Fall Series

Iron Heart brings us a great addition to their fall collection, their famous flannels in red and blue. These flannels are made in super limited quantities twice a year.

These shirts offer a great fit with amazing construction in a super comfortable brushed flannel material.

Also in is a full restock of the 634s and 9634 jeans.

More photographs, specs, and sizing information is now available in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

001-723022.jpg

002-723084.jpg

007-756622.jpg

008-756646.jpg

Any idea who will be working on Saturday? I will be home for the weekend so I'm going to stop by. We should drink some beer *edit-and eat burritos* (half the reason why I'm coming home, I get to stop by Russian River and City Beer Store).

hmm since the b.son mock hoodies are all sold out im assuming there will be no restock?

Jesus fucking christ on a pogo stick.

There are no reorders for B.Son and therefore once something is sold out, we cannot get any more.

kiya, which FH model fits similar to sammies 0500 or eternal 811? *811 is kinda tight on thigh, so i dun want something tighter than 811*. might gonna cop 1 FH soon. Thanks kiya!

The Flat Head F380:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=210

kiya, if i wear a 44 in the fh houndstooth..do i wear the same size in the fh chambray..or a size 42?

Get the same size in all the Flat Head shirts, so a size 44 in the chambray too.

ok thanks kiya...so are your measurements wrong on your site? cuz the 44 houndstooth has same measurements as the 42 chambray.....just to make sure

When in doubt size up with Flat Head's shirts.. I can't tell you how many exchanges we get daily with people exchanging for a size up.

Not to contradict Kiya, but I am a 42 in everything from Flat Head, long sleeve chambray included, but the run of White/Green Houndstooth I bought was sized in such a way that I needed a 44 for it to be equivalent. Make of that what you will.