Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Can we do phone orders of the new Self Edge shirts Kiya?

Would it make any difference in stock choices if I waited till the went live on the site?

You can do a phone order, they run half a size bigger than the previous shirts, but just keep in mind that the shirt is supposed to fit bigger with a more comfortable homey feel to it.

Whatever is left of what we have now will be up in the online store next week...

post more pics of more new stuffs please.

Seconded.

More Brown Self Edge CPO shirts photos?

New Dry Bones Natural Indigo button up?

I'm dying here.

Seconded.

More Brown Self Edge CPO shirts photos?

New Dry Bones Natural Indigo button up?

I'm dying here.

It's hard to describe the fabric on this shirt in words...

Here's the info from the upcoming blog post..

The CPO shirt is made of a great slubby brown cotton duck material with lots of character through-out, vintage buttons, and for the first time on our shirts this shirt even comes with snap button enclosures for the pockets and the forearm.

The body of the shirt is the classic Chief Petty Officer work-shirt but we put a western spin on the classic design on this version.

We used slightly larger buttons for a more homey and comfortable feel, the body is also cut longer on these than the rest of the Self Edge shirts.

BOOMTIME:

se_shirt_01_web-731445.jpg

It's hard to describe the fabric on this shirt in words...

Here's the info from the upcoming blog post..

The CPO shirt is made of a great slubby brown cotton duck material with lots of character through-out, vintage buttons, and for the first time on our shirts this shirt even comes with snap button enclosures for the pockets and the forearm.

The body of the shirt is the classic Chief Petty Officer work-shirt but we put a western spin on the classic design on this version.

We used slightly larger buttons for a more homey and comfortable feel, the body is also cut longer on these than the rest of the Self Edge shirts.

BOOMTIME:

se_shirt_01_web-731445.jpg

Kiya do you have any of these left in stock? I think I found what I'll be using my Twitter winnings on.

Kiya, i'm digging the FH Sawtooth denim shirt and will probably cop in the upcoming week. The free world wide shipping is great, but do you fix the value to less than the orignial pricetag on the package so i can avoid the customs as much as i can? Because the swedish customs are pretty hard and if i have bad luck the shirt will cost more than i expected...

and a sizing question, i wear Small in most of my tees and Medium in the uniqlo flannell, so a 36 will fit great?

cheers

Kiya, i'm digging the FH Sawtooth denim shirt and will probably cop in the upcoming week. The free world wide shipping is great, but do you fix the value to less than the orignial pricetag on the package so i can avoid the customs as much as i can? Because the swedish customs are pretty hard and if i have bad luck the shirt will cost more than i expected...

and a sizing question, i wear Small in most of my tees and Medium in the uniqlo flannell, so a 36 will fit great?

cheers

All packages are marked as a "gift" with a low value declared..

You won't fit a 36, it'll be too small for you.. I'd get a 38.

i ordered a pair of FH 1001, and got an email saying my order had been shipped within an hour!?!?

is this a bug or are you really that fast

cant wait, regardless!

We're seriously that fast.

i ordered a pair of FH 1001, and got an email saying my order had been shipped within an hour!?!?

is this a bug or are you really that fast

cant wait, regardless!

When I heard that Self-edge was going to have the black ironheart 16oz. shirts I thought about ordering one. Next day FedEx showed up with one for me. Later that day I called Kiya and ordered the shirt.

True story.

They are that fast.

I like the look of that brown shirt. Kiya how does the sizing compare to the Iron heart block checked shirts?

The sizing is actually about the same.. I'm a Small in both...

Web guys back yet?

Yes, but so much of what were going to put online already sold out in some sizes in-store and via phone orders...

The shirts from Self Edge and Dry Bones will start to go up tomorrow...

Skull wallets in new colors and Skull tees will go up on friday...