kyle*

favorite video game of ALL time

castlevaniasymphonyofth.jpg

The game is insane, beat the entire thing and then it flips upside down and you have to beat the entire game again...

A truly cool/unique idea

ZXVy6XumttI

This game gets bad reviews from stupid people. It was good.

I could never remember the name of this, and it's one of the few games I could never beat. I owe you +rep on reload.

I don't even remember if I have already answered, but overall I say SMB3 is my favourite. It never, ever gets old. Probably have sunk more hours into that than anything else, but no part of the game ever feels like a chore. Which is why FFVII, VIII, and X lose out. Plus after finally unwrapping X-2 and beating it a few nights ago... wtf. Lame as shit.

Gran Turismo, the original, is still very high on my list too.

I hadn't played any games since I was a kid but I just got a PS3 and I've been playing Killzone 2 like a junky. It's fun.

Halo 3.

if anyone wants to have their ass beat, while talking about fashion send me a friend request

GT: a roofiecolada

Marathon_2_Screenshot.jpg

of all time? sheesh. ff7 and some other classics are a lot of fun but i think SSX 3 is probably the one game I can almost always go back to and have fun playing.

GFPCB7K8RfE

NBA Street Volume 2, I always want to verse people, but hardly know any folks who know how to play besides my hs buddies.

Halo 3.

if anyone wants to have their ass beat, while talking about fashion send me a friend request

GT: a roofiecolada

GTFO your service record is trash

44 highest skill? i dont play around son i get 50s with my eyes closed.

halo 3

no argument

its on a completely different level

If anybody wants to play some time (I'm not very good), we should play some live. PM me for user name swap.

most time invested into a game? probably frag.ops.

i think it's the best multiplayer FPS ever. if it had been a standalone game rather than a UT2004 mod, it would have taken over.

EVW8fhfq1n4&fmt=18

this is what it looked like being played by real people: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1030091694920142785&ei=HDr6Sfr5HoXP-AbW-rzzAg&q=first+strike+frag.ops&hl=en

but i think my new favourite game is

jnGRsTW-1jA

its just THAT good

it all depends on my state of mind.

when i'm drunk, gran turismo 4.

when i'm trippin', katamari damacy

when i'm high, portal

otherwise, metal gear solid 3 or 4.

speaking of videogames, here's a tekken 5:dr fight of mine that someone captured and uploaded, kind of shitty but whatevs

http://www.allgamersguild.com/_xWolfx6-vs-Royalefatale-in-Tekken-5/video/599776/33025.html

Nice one! Didn't realize people still played Tekken! I did regionals and such in TTT but that was a while ago :\ Play SF4 occasionally.