favorite video game of ALL time

kyle*

I've been playing this again recently but I can't seem to make it past bald bull .. fucker.

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! Beat Bald Bull in 19 Seconds

As soon as the fight begins, punch Bald Bull in the face until you receive an uppercut star. When you receive it, immediately use it. Repeat this process until you win.

To speed up the process, wait for him to do a bull charge. When he's right in front of you, jab him in the stomach and he'll go down.

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! Beat Bald Bull in 19 Seconds

As soon as the fight begins, punch Bald Bull in the face until you receive an uppercut star. When you receive it, immediately use it. Repeat this process until you win.

To speed up the process, wait for him to do a bull charge. When he's right in front of you, jab him in the stomach and he'll go down.

Ah nice. Hadn't had the time to look up the FAQ. Good lookin out.

Be it video games or clothing labels, Superfuturians always go with the crowd in choosing their favorites.

Best game, in my book, was definitely Shadow of Destiny. It doesn't hold up at all in terms of gameplay or graphics to anything current generation, but for it's time SoD combined unique gameplay with an oddly compelling plot almost flawlessly.

its quite possibly the best RPG ever created

Yeah, I really like that game too .. there was a RPG the same company made before Fallout that had a lot of the same themes and settings.

The name slips my mind, but I've read a lot of good things about it. It came out on one of those old computer systems that you can emulate nowadays. I'll look it up and let you know.

Yeah, I really like that game too .. there was a RPG the same company made before Fallout that had a lot of the same themes and settings.

The name slips my mind, but I've read a lot of good things about it. It came out on one of those old computer systems that you can emulate nowadays. I'll look it up and let you know.

you mean Wasteland? it was published by EA though

I used to play this game.

w3mpbx0wFks

Either that or I could've been on lsd.