favorite video game of ALL time

kyle*

4!?!?

i think i played the original, and i was hooked. played that all day all night when i was like in elementary or middle school.

but then, i got myself stuck somehow, by giving away a crucial item. from then on, i just forgot about the game. something just got added to my must buy list.

which one is the best? the newest?

4!?!?

i think i played the original, and i was hooked. played that all day all night when i was like in elementary or middle school.

but then, i got myself stuck somehow, by giving away a crucial item. from then on, i just forgot about the game. something just got added to my must buy list.

which one is the best? the newest?

It's not possible to give away crucial items in this series or do anything wrong at all actually.

The last one is the worst, but the third one is probably the best if you would play it now, because of the rather outdated graphics on the first two. (Most fans would say the first two are better though, but thats mostly nostalgia)

1: The Secret of Monkey Island

thesecretofmonkeyislanduh2.th.png

2:Monkey Island 2: Le Chucks Revenge

3413mi1np3.th.jpg

(Fancy-pants = selvedge pirate jeans)

3:Curse of Monkey Island

102641630100sb5.th.gif

4:Escape From Monkey Island

(boring 3d-graphics)

It's not possible to give away crucial items in this series or do anything wrong at all actually.

The last one is the worst, but the third one is probably the best if you would play it now, because of the rather outdated graphics on the first two. (Most fans would say the first two are better though, but thats mostly nostalgia)

thats what i thought at first, but the person i usually discussed it with made me believe otherwise. oh well.

and it turns out, i played the fourth version. so there really was nothing after. i guess ill just have to buy it and play it again.

1: The Secret of Monkey Island

thesecretofmonkeyislanduh2.th.png

2:Monkey Island 2: Le Chucks Revenge

3413mi1np3.th.jpg

(Fancy-pants = selvedge pirate jeans)

3:Curse of Monkey Island

102641630100sb5.th.gif

4:Escape From Monkey Island

(boring 3d-graphics)

Yes, all sweet games. Last summer I took the time to beat every Lucas Arts game of that era that I could think of. EXTREMELY FUN. Gooooood times indeed.

It's not fair for me to put an rpg in this slot.

A serious list:

Mario 3

Mario 64

Zelda LTTP

Zelda(first one)

A more fun list of games people forgot or didn't play:

Bubble Bobble 1 and 2

The adventures of Lolo 1-3

The Illusion of Gaia

Shit, i have about 40 NES and 25 snes games i need to go back and look through to update this

The Adventures of Lolo series were quite possibly the most difficult games ever. They're puzzle games so my grandma would always help me beat it when i was younger because it doesn't requrie a bunch of fast action, you just have to solve a bunch of puzzles, but it's fun as hell.

adventuresoflolo3zg9.jpg

adventuresoflolo22gp4.png

• 4 weeks later...

there is only one.

CSS_m1325033.jpg

if any other fellow closet nerds play cs(1.6 obv.) find me on;

jolt 01 d1/d2/azzy 82.133.85.2:27015

jolt 06 pop maps 82.133.85.2:27025

no servers d2 247 85.236.127.17:27015

no servers pisstakers 85.236.127.15:27016

my 1337 name is; 'amateur', but often play under equally 1337 names like GAY4PAY$$CS or YMCPL etc.etc.

Now, I grew up on Commodore 64, and I just downloaded a package of like 4000 games for my PSP and the emulator for it (!)...but most of my favorites haven't really stood the test of time.

Here are some other favorites though...

The legendary CALIFORNIA GAMES for C64

California_Games.ip.gif

The original FINAL FIGHT 1 (Capcom)

capcomc1.jpg

The first DEUS EX was pretty damn good

deus_ex_frontcover_large_XDgfV58RTAGgJSC.jpg

GOD OF WAR II is incredible. The graphics they pull out of PS2 is ridiculous.

11380.jpg