favorite video game of ALL time

kyle*

Guest thing4kicks86

Vintage- Mortal Kombat (my mother wouldn't let me get it because it was too violent, so I had to play at a friend's house until they let me buy it the next year)

New- Call of Duty (One word, Multiplayer)

Arcade- Silent Scope and The Simpsons

kings quest, space quest, police quest, quest for glory, monkey island, day of the tentacle, legend of kyrandia, loom, indiana jones fate of atlantis, sam & max, duke nukem 1 & 2, commander keen, halloween harry, legend of longbow, gabriel knight, laura bow, legend of kyrandia, leisure suit larry, final fantasy tactics, dragon force, scud racer, virtual on, ogre tactics battle, shining force, nights > sonic the hedgehog, ALL THE TREASURE GAMES, chrono trigger, street fighter 3, virtual fighter 4, too much to list...

favorite game atm: lost planet

I was in a Tokyo arcade over xmas and the next generation of arcade machines freaked me out sorta. I mean theres like a grid surface in front of you that you move a mouse type device around on and combat is represented by fully animated cut scenes, it was nuts. Anyone want to tell me more about this shit? coz I dont get it.

• 2 weeks later...

metal gear solid (sooooo much innovation + i was sad when sniper wolf died)

mario party series (this and smash brothers would bring all the boys together and brought smiles to faces like it was pussy)

super smash brothers (fighting game that can double as a party game)

counterstrike, starcraft, diablo II (im korean)

initial d (my favorite anime turned into a video game + i love games with card systems)

some other favorites:

nights. spiderman: maximum carnage. megaman soccer. wcw games for n64. everything snk(especially samurai showdown) put out. ddr series. beatmania series. pump it up series. every single shitty dragonball z game that i used to play on my chipped snes. rival schools.power stone. shenmue. time crisis series.

Original Metal Gear Solid, and everyone since. Best fucking series ever. The new one might be the only reason I sell some shit to put a new console.

More or less the whole Monkey Island series and most Lucas Art releases in that era.

Starcraft, of course. Counterstrike.

Rainbow Six: Las Vegas is fantastic.

So many I'm forgetting.