favorite video game of ALL time

kyle*

Probably spent the most time playing the NBA 2K series, even though there are so many faults in the game.

Second series I spent the most time with would probably be Super Smash Brothers.

But back in the day, I would play Super Mario World over and over again. Unlock everything over and over again.

smw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've always wondered why Tomonobu Itagaki never raised the bar on the pure T-n-A thrill of DOA2. Fuck, he didn't even maintain. Even the "hardcore" ps2 version lacked jiggle and pantyshots. Beach Volleyball was okay once you got Hitomi into thongs.

28-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Counter-Strike, Diablo II: LoD, and Starcraft BW are the games that I've spent the most time on.

But insofar as the qualification for favorite game is total experience/impact made...

I would have to say that my favorite game of all time would be Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I was young when I played it, but goddamn that shit was mind-blowing and left quite a mark on my impressionable mind.