favorite video game of ALL time

kyle*

Nice one! Didn't realize people still played Tekken! I did regionals and such in TTT but that was a while ago :\ Play SF4 occasionally.

T5: DR is big on the PS3, alot of hardcore tekken fighters, and with tekken 6 coming in october it's about to blow up again, can't wait to fight alot of these noobs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yes + yes. i was fucking king of cs back in the day, beta 6 to 1.3.. then on and off to 1.6 and havent played in a couple years.

diablo, i played a bit this summer after work, wanted something to numb the brain but got bored by the time i got to that 2nd 'world'... in the sand...

i occasionally play the cross platform fps urban terror... i was in alpha before.

im sucha nerd.

yes + yes. i was fucking king of cs back in the day, beta 6 to 1.3.. then on and off to 1.6 and havent played in a couple years.

diablo, i played a bit this summer after work, wanted something to numb the brain but got bored by the time i got to that 2nd 'world'... in the sand...

i occasionally play the cross platform fps urban terror... i was in alpha before.

im sucha nerd.

how's the computer game situation in korea? is everyone still playing starcraft? :P

im not in korea.. im back in uk..

when i was there (in summer 08), everyone played starcraft, WOW, and suddenattack (korea only CS style fps)..

i didnt have a laptop with me so i had to hit up the PC bangs, one time i went with a kor-gal and i noticed the gamerbro's playing FPS game so asked her if she knew which one it was..(suddenattack).. she had already got a username n shit (u gotta sign up with ur korean ID number to play) so i used her account every now n then.. pretty good game, but movement is a bit strange and not as good as CS or even URT

go DL URT its free... ill pwn u goooooodddd

• 2 weeks later...