favorite video game of ALL time

kyle*

• 2 weeks later...

ZXVy6XumttI

This game gets bad reviews from stupid people. It was good.

I could never remember the name of this, and it's one of the few games I could never beat. I owe you +rep on reload.

I don't even remember if I have already answered, but overall I say SMB3 is my favourite. It never, ever gets old. Probably have sunk more hours into that than anything else, but no part of the game ever feels like a chore. Which is why FFVII, VIII, and X lose out. Plus after finally unwrapping X-2 and beating it a few nights ago... wtf. Lame as shit.

Gran Turismo, the original, is still very high on my list too.

• 2 weeks later...

of all time? sheesh. ff7 and some other classics are a lot of fun but i think SSX 3 is probably the one game I can almost always go back to and have fun playing.

most time invested into a game? probably frag.ops.

i think it's the best multiplayer FPS ever. if it had been a standalone game rather than a UT2004 mod, it would have taken over.

EVW8fhfq1n4&fmt=18

this is what it looked like being played by real people: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1030091694920142785&ei=HDr6Sfr5HoXP-AbW-rzzAg&q=first+strike+frag.ops&hl=en

but i think my new favourite game is

jnGRsTW-1jA

its just THAT good

• 2 months later...
speaking of videogames, here's a tekken 5:dr fight of mine that someone captured and uploaded, kind of shitty but whatevs

http://www.allgamersguild.com/_xWolfx6-vs-Royalefatale-in-Tekken-5/video/599776/33025.html

Nice one! Didn't realize people still played Tekken! I did regionals and such in TTT but that was a while ago :\ Play SF4 occasionally.