favorite video game of ALL time

kyle*

• 3 weeks later...

SF3: 3rd Strike..though only when I'm playing someone that knows how to play.

Favorite single player game..that's tougher..but I can't remember spending more time on any other game alone than Secret of Mana. Though I'm still bothered that I never finished it.

SF3: 3rd Strike..though only when I'm playing someone that knows how to play.

Favorite single player game..that's tougher..but I can't remember spending more time on any other game alone than Secret of Mana. Though I'm still bothered that I never finished it.

I challenge you to 3rd strike... If you use 2dfighter holla at me:cool:

I challenge you to 3rd strike... If you use 2dfighter holla at me:cool:

I've never heard of that..but that looks pretty awesome. I'll have to hit you up after I get a controller for the comp though. I also play super turbo' date=' alpha 2 and alpha 3 if you're down.

[b']Edit[/b] doesn't seem like it works on macs. can't find any info. Does it?

Not that I know of.. I would sign up on the forums on 2dfighter.com and ask them..

All im sure about is that it works fine on PC.. But it's worth it if you do get it since it has like every arcade game from alpha 2, 3 , turbo etc

doesn't seem to work since the files you need require windows. But I'm gonna bust out the old pc and hit you up sometime.

• 2 weeks later...
silent hill 2

complete perfection

good game, but not perfection, bad camera+clunky controls+many contrived environments=flawed gameplay experience.

I could not possibly determine my favorite game of all time, but Killer 7, Metroid Prime 2, Resident Evil 4, and Zelda OoT and TP are all serious contenders.