APC denim

Geowu

it will stretch and you'll get used to the tightness very soon

this is what i did and would do:

personally, I didn't soak or wash my APC when I started with mine

I just wore it 6 months straight (well kindna, i would say about 90% of the time)

one thing I would have done if i can restart my APC is that I would try to not drive or use public transport. The reason is that I walked around the city around 8+ hours a day for like couple days (i was on my vacation) and the wear and tear was showing alot faster.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bought a pair of 29 NS. they fit great after 2 weeks but the hem is doing weird things.

the inseam measures out to 34" which is my normal length (im about 6'2") but when im sitting down they seem to sit very high on my shoes, they look like high waters (my socks show with my chucks,etc) ... but when im standing i get pretty decent stacks.

is this a function of them being new and very starched or just how it is cause its so tapered? (or am i crazy?)

I hate asking a question I know that has been asked a million times, but here goes. I have had a pair of 34/32 Nudie Ralfs that got super baggy, and a pair of 33/32 Jims that fit perfect in the waist, but are getting too tight in the thighs due to lifting weights. The crotch also disintegrated....

Should I get a pair of 33" New Standards if I want some room to grow? I'm of the understanding that NS thighs are bigger than Slim Jims. True?

hey guys, just got a NS size 29.. pretty tight atm

anyway what do i need to do to this new pair of denim?

a wash? a soak ?(warm/cold?)

then i wash it again at 6 months?

after that its pretty sweet look?

give me some tips, i love this jeans

the best thing for your jeans is to READ THE MOTHEREFFIN FAQ or any random page in this thread

basically, you'll find that a warm urine soak within the first 5 hours of ownership is the best method in "activating" the denims fading properties

the best thing for your jeans is to READ THE MOTHEREFFIN FAQ or any random page in this thread

basically, you'll find that a warm urine soak within the first 5 hours of ownership is the best method in "activating" the denims fading properties

"Size down 2" is meaningless. Size down 2 from what? A pair of Levi's? What my waist actually measures? (A pair of 33 Nudies sure wouldn't fit if that were the case.)

I love how a guy who has posted here for 2 months acts like a dickhead. I remember why I haven't set foot in here for some time.

I hate asking a question I know that has been asked a million times, but here goes. I have had a pair of 34/32 Nudie Ralfs that got super baggy, and a pair of 33/32 Jims that fit perfect in the waist, but are getting too tight in the thighs due to lifting weights. The crotch also disintegrated....

Should I get a pair of 33" New Standards if I want some room to grow? I'm of the understanding that NS thighs are bigger than Slim Jims. True?

If your Slim Jims fit allright, I'd say get a size 32 ....

What is your true waist size? or the true measure of the area you like your jeans to sit on?

From there size down 2

hope that helps

ok ive read a bit about apc sizing and i wanna get a pair of new cures. my waist measures 30" and i wear a 29 or what accounts to it in most brands.

meaning 28/29 in nudies, 29 in julian red, 27/28 in dior

i had already bought a pair of new cures in sz 27 once. they were marked new - and came with the tags, but i think they were at least tried on and maybe worn for a day.

i could button the 27s easily and they looked quite wide. i am now unsure whether to get a 26 or a 25. i dont want them to look to large and baggy, but also i dont want to experience horrible pain stretching them.

help me out ;) im a bit confused because the faq says size down 1 or 2 - and def neither would have worked for me. might be because im looking for a skinnier fit. the ones i had were comparable to 19cms, and im looking for a fit more like hobokens.

Size down two or three is not always the case for NS. According to the tape measure I am 33,5 inches two inches below the navel. And I wear 29 in my black raw NS. I could button them without too much trouble the first time I tried them on and now they're comfortable (one to two months in). They are not tight around the legs either just a good slim fit. Mind you my legs are pretty skinny :--). They are baggy in the legs in comparison to my size 30 New Cures.

Agent Orange

if you can button up a 27 NC easily then I found say 25

but if you don't want much pain stretching the wasit then 26

the way I look at it is that if you can't button everything up at first but can after 30mins of wear or so

then you have got yourself nice fit in most cases

Does the leg opening on the NS increase or decrease in size when you size up or down in the waist? Ive got the NS in 28w with a 7 1/2 leg opening.So is a 29w, 30w have a 8 inch leg opening witch is what im after? If someone could measure up there leg openings on there NS 29w, 30w that would be great.

Does the leg opening on the NS increase or decrease in size when you size up or down in the waist? Ive got the NS in 28w with a 7 1/2 leg opening.So is a 29w, 30w have a 8 inch leg opening witch is what im after? If someone could measure up there leg openings on there NS 29w, 30w that would be great.

Yes it increases obviously with a larger waist. A 30W is probably around 7.75 Leg.

Yes it increases obviously with a larger waist. A 30W is probably around 7.75 Leg.

Do you currently have a pair of new standards if so could i have measurements for waist and leg opening please?

Just got done soaking my five-month old New Cures in

moderately hot water for two hours. They're still wet,

& they've almost shrunk back to their original size!

The button holes are fixed after having the shit beat out of them.

These babies are ready for da town.. (!)

Alright kiddies, I need some help.

I bought a size 28 and I usually wear a 30/31 in most jeans. But I got it buttoned up no problem, and it's not really all that uncomfortable. I can sit/walk/stand/etc fine... should I go 27? I kind of like the fit I have right now.... which won't be the case since they'll stretch the freak out, right?

edit:

tragic, would like some input from you personally, actually.. my apc's fit like yours did on p 28. Did they stretch out of shape a lot?

edit again:

will

32214001ng5.jpg

turn into

this

84573781ww1.jpg

size down and sag, you look like a girl in those jeans

if im looking for something around 7" hem, what size should i be getting? im thinking about a 28"

another way of asking it, whats the hem length for size 28" and 29"?

the hem of my 29s is alittle over 7" and 34" inseam