APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SD, those are coming along great. Put more wear into them! May I ask what you had in your back left pocket?
danm... i personally don't understand why some carry their cellphones in their back pockets... aren't you guys afraid of cracking the screen or whatever? that's how i broke my nano... RIP nano.

I have a flipphone so it doesn't haunt me. However, my cellphone is white, the denim bleeds on it tho haha

haha, ken has blue balls

hey ken, was your most recent WAYWT with your apcs? if so, they look pretty damn good. out of rep right now, but I'll try to get ya soon

naw, haven't worn those since i started wearing the 660 contest jeans. thanks :)

Finally I got a NS black denim size 28.

The fit is perfect but the selvage is not really deep. I mean it's kind of a grey selvage, not black. Dior black denim are way too deep.

I'll probably post pics tomorrow.

I thought the black NS wasn't selvage?

As a point of reference for all, I'm 5'10'' and weigh 160, normally wear a 32 and sized down to 29.

They've now stretched out to a comfortable size (and as I said before) so I put a belt on and they haven't stretched anymore.

I can post fit pics if people are interested (I did my first soak this weekend tho)

Just wondering which Apc model out of Rescue and NS will suit my body type best. I'm 5ft 9" with a 31" inseam. True waist is 31" with 21.5" thighs and my hips are 37"at there biggest point including ass. I'd say i'm slightly pear shape maybe. Please help as i'm ordering online !

As a point of reference for all, I'm 5'10'' and weigh 160, normally wear a 32 and sized down to 29.

They've now stretched out to a comfortable size (and as I said before) so I put a belt on and they haven't stretched anymore.

I can post fit pics if people are interested (I did my first soak this weekend tho)

yea plz :D

Finally I got a NS black denim size 28.

The fit is perfect but the selvage is not really deep. I mean it's kind of a grey selvage, not black. Dior black denim are way too deep.

I'll probably post pics tomorrow.

post pics wearing them. i have a feeling black NS look like crap when worn.

I know everything you're supposed to about APC, vanity sizing, which cuts are selvedge, etc but I just bought a pair of New Cures, size 27, and they measured 15'' in the waist before I ever even put them on. Somebody with brand new 27 NC measure their jeanz and tell me if I got a mis-tagged pair of jeans! Context's measurements say a 27 tagged actually measures 27 inches, which is why I'm suspicious.