APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shit, kids are either getting more stupid, or they just love to ask the same questions over and over and over again. this thread should be shut down and restarted with like, the basics laid out in o_o's nifty guide to APC's.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=648992&postcount=4091

and APC's have a standard 36-37" inseam. depends on the waist size. i know mine is 36.5 because of the 34 waist. its usually proportional in the larger waists.

READ CHILDREN, ITS NOT THAT HARD FOR 212 PAGES TO FIGURE IT OUT.

NO HATE, JUST BE SMART AND LOOK BEFORE YOU JUST POST SOMETHING THE LAST PERSON DID. THANKS YOUZ.

Why don't you just belive the site and the common knowledge of the forum. The new cures are tighter than the cures. The difference is in the thighs, from the knee down i think the cures and new cures are pretty similar.

Interceptor, I can only hope my NC's turn out that well, those are awesome man. Also, it lays to rest a worry of mine about the outer seams on mine.

Jeep, I couldn't agree more, but it's falling on deaf ears. Lazy people would rather ask their question and have someone else figure out the answer than have to do it themselves.

mine were pretty tight when i first got them (couldnt button top button). now they fit just about perfect. I just wore them on my hips while only buttoning 2 buttons and slept in them like that. they will stretch

they will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretchthey will stretch

hey, if i usually wear ksubi joeys, shud i go for the cures or the new cures? i know the apc website describes new cures as tighter, but in the pic they look identical..

telling us how your current jeans fit is irrelevant if you dont tell us how you want your new jeans to fit.

what are you looking for?

Hey look, another thread about sizing!

I currently own a pair of Crate James IV which are tagged 30 and measure about 15.5" across, and a pair of Gap Morrison's tagged 28 which measure about 16" across. Now, the APC NCs that are tagged 28 are actually a 29, will they stretch to a 31-32 easily, or would I be better off ordering a 29?

Thanks.

Hey look, another thread about sizing!

I currently own a pair of Crate James IV which are tagged 30 and measure about 15.5" across, and a pair of Gap Morrison's tagged 28 which measure about 16" across. Now, the APC NCs that are tagged 28 are actually a 29, will they stretch to a 31-32 easily, or would I be better off ordering a 29?

Thanks.

you should order a 29. they'll stretch 2 sizes without a problem.

hey-

i sport the new standards in a 26. initially, i had to suck in the stomach to button them. i've worn them around my house for about 3 hours now and i don't have to suck in the stomach to button them fully. i'm looking to pick up some new cures too. i was wondering is a 26 would be the right size, or would it be too small? the new standard in a 26 gives me no problems in any other area at all. in fact, i have no ass, so it is saggy right around my butt area and fitted at my upper thighs. would the 26 new cure be a good choice? i want the jeans to be skinny and stay skinny.

To Chris

I don't know about the fit, but before someone else snaps at you, go to www.contextclothing.com

From there, find the measurements of your waist (take your current jeans that fit how you like, and measure those across the waist), you can also find the other measurements, but from what I've seen the new standard is going to be pretty snug throughout the thigh.

The thing that I never realized when I first ordered my APC's was that when people say size down, they mean size down 2 sizes from the size that fits you. APC jeans aren't tagged to size, so for me I am a 35 inch waist, so I said "Ok, size down two sizes, which would make me a 33" So I ordered 33's in the rescues and they were 36 inches before I had even worn them.

So, basically you really order the tagged waist 3 or 4 sizes down. But anyways, basically look at the rescues at www.contextclothing.com , find the waist measurement (measured waist, not tagged), and then go down two sizes from that. They will be snug for the first few days but you won't regret it, if they're really tight a lot of people seem to button as many buttons as they can and then sleep in them, whithout a belt on. Should stretch them out a good bit.

Currently I have a pair of New Cures which is size 30. This size was very tight at first but is getting better and better. It's been a month and some days since i purchased them now and they are not skin tight anymore.

Now to my question. I am looking to get a pair of black New Standards. What size should i get these in if i want a little looser fit than my New Cures? I don't want them too baggy. I think 29 probably would be to tight? Maybe go with 30 in the NS as with the NC? My waist is 31,5 and my hips around 33-34. I am a rather skinny guy and I've got chicken legs :--). NC is probably the best fit for me but I want some black dry jeans!

hey ive had a pair of new standards for like a month and a half and i wear them everyday...they're a tad loose in the waist, nothing too bad, but itd be nice if they went like a size down...

...how would soaking them go...would i ruin the fade at this point

soak them if you need to, but if you're hoping that they'll shrink, they won't. they'll shrink a bit but stretch right back once you wear them.

but I am getting ready to order a pair of blue NS and I am a little worried about the sizing and the stretch. My buddy in NYC (I'm up in Maine. hence online ordering) says he has 30s and usually in Levi's wears a 32. I wear a 30 in Levi's 514s and a 31 in 501s (the $35 non-STF rinsed ones). I don't want super tight, just fitted. I am thinking 29" New Standards, does that sound right?

- Kyle