APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just size down. Try it on and decide.

In my NCs I tried on both 25 and 26. I got in them easily, both were nice fits. But the 25s were just too tight for me in my calves and the knee part.. well, essentially it was skin tight. The 26 was perfect. Just really depends on what fit you want.

It's up to you.. Really.

Some people want it to really stack hardcore, some people want to cuff (small or huge), some people want some stacking but not too much so they get it hemmed.

I got mine hemmed. Depends on you.

Just as long as it stacks.

Sorry if this has been asked a bunch of times already. I just bought some new cures, and the length seems to be pretty long ( and I have long legs). Do you guys just have it stack at the bottom, cuff them, or tailor them? Thanks in advance...

Weird that they are selling APC in Indo... Just ordered a pair of new cures in 27, sized down three. hope they'll be good. Try Blackbird, 30% off APC denim

sorry, i'm unaware of blackbird. is it possible to purchase through them online?

Okay, is this normal.. but this crotch bulge is just killing me. Lol. It's quite prominent as the folds and the creases I think have resulted to emphasizing the bulge. And the denim is still stiff in the area and it's just crazy. I hate it when I look at myself side view on a mirror, and there it is. I understand knee bulges as they are prerequisite for combs but, fucking crotch bulge?

Okay, is this normal.. but this crotch bulge is just killing me. Lol. It's quite prominent as the folds and the creases I think have resulted to emphasizing the bulge. And the denim is still stiff in the area and it's just crazy. I hate it when I look at myself side view on a mirror, and there it is. I understand knee bulges as they are prerequisite for combs but, fucking crotch bulge?

whats wrong with crotch bulge??

braggin rights baby

I know man, it just looks weird. I mean, I'm standing there and it looks like I have a hard -on. Anyway maybe it's just me. and the knee bulges are starting to get more pronounced now.. starting to kinda kill me.

Do you wear a belt? I find that, if the waist of my jeans is loose, the fly bulges if I overtighten my belt. I just have to wear 'em lower on my hips and it goes away.

its hard for me to find a pair in my size. im a size 28x30. the inseams of the APCs are usually 34, right? but i can get them hemp.

designer denim is always super tall. i think some DH have 40" inseam. don't worry about it, get it hemmed... or get mad stacking. or both =)

somewhere between 33-34 so i got 32w tagged.

no problem buttoning, but had some trouble putting my legs through.

look good?

apcfront.jpg

apcback.jpg

probably gonna give them a nice cold soak and then (assuming tomorrow will be nice and sunny) sundry them.

kenneth and his couple days of crotch huggin

have fun.

somewhere between 33-34 so i got 32w tagged.

no problem buttoning, but had some trouble putting my legs through.

look good?

apcfront.jpg

apcback.jpg

probably gonna give them a nice cold soak and then (assuming tomorrow will be nice and sunny) sundry them.

i'm trying to slim down a bit--i have a gut ;P

i got the APCs 'cause i'm not ready to drop 250+ on imperials/flatheads/samurais/etc. yet

i'm slowly working my way up there, but i'll most likely get a new pair of raws after i give these some rough wear.

Yes I do wear a belt. I got a 26 new cure (25 I can fit into but on the legs denim was like painted on me) so I got 26 which was a perfect fit. But the waist is quite loose, yes because It doesnt rest on my hips and it's not low rise.

It's perfect on my ass and all it's jsut the waist. What do you suggest? I want to wear it this high, I think it's just perfect this way. I use the belt so that the waist doesn't stretch out more as it is already quite loose. Maybe I'll get it altered or something...

Do you wear a belt? I find that, if the waist of my jeans is loose, the fly bulges if I overtighten my belt. I just have to wear 'em lower on my hips and it goes away.

i'm thinking if buying one of those new black cures in stretch denim. normally im a 32 in nudie and in ns i have a 30 which fits perfect. do i have to size down on these? since they are stretch and no raw denim .... or are they true to size? thank u .....

hey guys, long time reader but first time poster.

i've finally decided to buy a pair of APCs and i'm thinking about the new standard but i'm unsure about the size. i normally wear 30 waists and i like my jeans to be snug. not sickly tight, just not sloppy. my waist measures 30 inches (around the bellybutton).

to give an idea, here are a pair of Helmut Lang low-waist contour fits i have (waist 30). i really like the fit of these and i would like the APCs to be about the same tightness once they've stretched out:

contour.jpg

i also really liked the way these fit (sorry to whoever i hijacked this from!). i would want mine to turn out something like that in terms of the fit:

apc4monthson.jpg

my big issue is i'm not sure if i should go down 2 or 3 sizes from my regular 30... 27 or 28? any ideas?