APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sizing down 3 on the new cures will probably spell disaster. Sizing down 2 should do it i think. I've never heard of anyone sizing down 3 on new cures. Sizing down one gives you a slightly better looking post stretch fit than new standards and sizind down 2 gets you a nice skinny fit.

haha i guess they don't have to wear a new pair a jeans for the picture then.

makes you wonder though, is the dude wearing the standard in both of the pictures? or the new standards? the wrinkles fall exactly in the same place in both the pictures. it's probably the standards.

today in new york I bought a pair of 26 New Cures (i've been saving up for it), and i expected that they'd be all supertight and everything like i've seen in pictures. Well aside from the initial roughness of raw denim they are enormous on me, they look baggier than rescues. I didn't really think about this while I was trying them on because i was so excited to just leave the store and wear them, plus I buy a size 26 in absolutely everything, but it's too late to return them now.

I'm wondering how i should wash them in order to achieve maximum+++ shrinkage but not damage the quality. I dont want to see $140 go to waste

today in new york I bought a pair of 26 New Cures (i've been saving up for it), and i expected that they'd be all supertight and everything like i've seen in pictures. Well aside from the initial roughness of raw denim they are enormous on me, they look baggier than rescues. I didn't really think about this while I was trying them on because i was so excited to just leave the store and wear them, plus I buy a size 26 in absolutely everything, but it's too late to return them now.

I'm wondering how i should wash them in order to achieve maximum+++ shrinkage but not damage the quality. I dont want to see $140 go to waste

like every other page on here, i'll say that these are sanforized and you will not see any major shrinkage through washing

yeah I would suggest trying to sell them and buying a pair of 24s (do they even come that small?!) or maybe eating some sandwiches or something. Most of the super tight denim you see here is people sizing down, especially with APC since they arent very good at reading rulers or something and make everything big.

New APC new standard 28. (I'm between a 30" and 31" waist, closer to 31" i think)

They seem to look a lot baggier in these pictures than how they feel when I wear them. I'm really thinking about getting them hemmed a few inches, though, because they not only stack at the bottom but also bunch up a decent amount around my knees which doesn't look that good. I'd definitely leave a few inches for stacking, but the knee-bunching is not cool.

hpim0544vh9.th.jpg

hpim0545vr7.th.jpg

i wear size 26's in new cures. i've had them for about 3 weeks and they've really stretched. when i first got them i couldn't button the top. now it's a bit loose.

should i just get 26's also in the standards? or should i size down even more and get the 25's.

middleeastbeast: how long u been wearing them?

No more than two hours. They were like that out of the box pretty much. I think the bunching up due to the long inseam (again, I'm 5"6') makes the whole pant look baggier than it is if I forcefully push the excess denim all the way to my shoes.

Up top, it definitely wasn't that easy to button them up, so it's not like they're huge up there as well. It certainly wasn't the case that I buttoned them easily in which case they'd be doomed to be enormous.