APC denim

Geowu

how much tighter are the new cures to the new standards?

i know cures taper off more, but are they slimmer in the thighs as well?

thanks

Tighter everywhere. If you size down 1 it's not a big deal but sizing down 2 and it's very very tight at first. It's a completely different cut than the NS, it's more than the taper.

what about Hipster vs NS

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hipster is a really low rise jean with a straight leg with thighs almost like the new standard. It's a woman's jean but a lot of guys here buy them.

Got my NS a week ago. My actualy waiste is 32-33(I guess about 32.5). I got NS size 30. It felt a bit tight at first, but it stretched out about half inch in the first week. I really like the look and can't wait the denim to be broken in. I really suggest two size down, and if u can, three size down(depending on the look u want). But definitely not ur true waiste size cuz it loos really baggy.

Hello!

I bought my APC New Cure, size 26, jeans 1 week and 2 days ago. At first I couldn't button them up but after some hours they were on. Obviously they do stretch quite a bit although I hope they'll stretch a bit more around my upper thighs cause my ass isn't that good (way too tight) at the moment but I believe it'll be fine after some time.

dsc02558bk3.jpg

yo supertalk im new to apcs and need some sizeing help.i usually wear a size 35 in 501 stf. im not sure if i want to buy a size 32or a 33. im around 165 pounds and 5'9''.

thanks in advance

Two questions: What model are you after and have you actually tried some on?

For example, I'm a size 33 in Levis (non-STF) and I could only squeeze into a pair of New Cures in size 32 because I have massive thighs from soccer whereas I could go size 31 if I really wanted to in New Standards.

I got a pair of new cures last week, they're really nice, and the guy said to take em to the dry cleaners.

And he also said that if you can button the top button at first, you need to get a smaller size. But you denim nerds all know that I guess!

i bought a pair of cures just today in size 33. i could button everything except the top one. i'm afraid i bought a size too big. i tried the new cures in 32. but damn. i couldn't even get it to go behind my thighs. fat thighs!

the fit on the new cures is very much slimmer than the old cures.

i'm very much sure i could slip into a 32 cures. but they didn't have stock.

Anyone know anything about the capris? I searched and couldn't find any info on here.

I am curious about the rise and the fit.

Judging solely by the pic on the APC site they pretty much look like a lower rise new cure with the bottom half chopped off but still selling for $140!?